Destiny Tracker Network
Beats_is_life_
Beats_is_life_

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm getting tired of joining clans that sucks in trials or other pvp activities. I just want to join one that has experience in pvp.

fsss
fsss

0 Credits 5 Posts
Beats_is_life_ said:I'm getting tired of joining clans that sucks in trials or other pvp activities. I just want to join one that has experience in pvp.

Trying to create a new clan that is concentrated on PVP. Want to help with recruitment?

Beats_is_life_
Beats_is_life_

0 Credits 2 Posts
fsss said:
Beats_is_life_ said:I'm getting tired of joining clans that sucks in trials or other pvp activities. I just want to join one that has experience in pvp.

Trying to create a new clan that is concentrated on PVP. Want to help with recruitment?
sure ig

XxKILROY129xX
XxKILROY129xX

0 Credits 4 Posts
Beats_is_life_ said:
fsss said:

sure ig

I started a clan for the hell of it but have no members lol. I can say i'm tired of going into lobbies alone. i have a 1.52 kd overall and have went flawless a few times. im down to either join a new clan or your welcome to jump in the one i created. ("MakeDestinyGreatAgain2017")

XxKILROY129xX
XxKILROY129xX

0 Credits 4 Posts
gt is XxKILROY129xX message me on xbox

Kreutz
Kreutz

0 Credits 22 Posts
XxKILROY129xX said:gt is XxKILROY129xX message me on xbox

Here's a link to my clan you might like: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/570133

It's a Crucible group.

Remove Stanz Calendar