Destiny Tracker Network
SleepyDust
SleepyDust

10 Credits 7 Posts
Hi, my name is SieepyDust. I play Destiny on Xbox One and I use a sword in crucible. I'm currently on 938 sword kills in Crucible and getting really close to reaching 1,000, but I would like to know whether or not my efforts are in vain. If Destiny Tracker could show a statistic for the most sword kills in crucible then I would know if I can claim the title of "first player to reach 1,000 sword kills in crucible." This would mean the world to me since I love using a sword in crucible, and my follower base on Instagram recognise me as a samurai/ninja sieepydust, because of my uploads where I sometimes wipe teams with a sword and do tricky plays. If the Destiny Tracker community can help this thread reach popularity I would be over the moon. If I am to be the first guardian to have 1,000 sword kills then Bungie could even put out a special emblem for players that have achieved such a feat. This request seems far fetched but I can only do this with your help.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @SleepyDust

I'll pass this on to the developers as feedback.

Thanks.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
SleepyDust
SleepyDust

10 Credits 7 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @SleepyDust

I'll pass this on to the developers as feedback.

Thanks.

Holy hell do you think they would actually do it?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hi again, @SleepyDust

If our developers feels it's worth adding then they will. Thanks for the site suggestion.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Remove Stanz Calendar