Destiny 2 Tracker Network
gmoneyy 561
gmoneyy 561

0 Credits 1 Posts
says updated a minute ago, last data pull was from 2 days ago. dont know if youre aware of this, but wanted to let you know. tried different browsers and still didnt work

ScreamMeMeMe
ScreamMeMeMe

0 Credits 2 Posts
Same for me.

PuLSAz0r
PuLSAz0r

0 Credits 7 Posts
Same for me. It's the Iron Banner Mayhem Clash games that are missing

SPARSTE
SPARSTE

0 Credits 2 Posts
said:Same for me. It's the Iron Banner Mayhem Clash games that are missing

This. Please let us know if the iron banner matches can be added. I don't wanna waste my time on that awful mayem gametype

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
gmoneyy 561 said:says updated a minute ago, last data pull was from 2 days ago. dont know if youre aware of this, but wanted to let you know. tried different browsers and still didnt work

working now?

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
ScreamMeMeMe said:Same for me.

working now?

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
PuLSAz0r said:Same for me. It's the Iron Banner Mayhem Clash games that are missing

There is an issue with the data provided by Bungie.
A simple explanation of what is happening is that every match played has a different mode, ranging from Patrol to MayhemClash. Now the issue at hand is that the Iron Banner matches are being set under the mode None.
The API we and everyone uses to show the players match history excludes that mode. Mostly because the matches in there are of to no relevance to you like the Social instances you enter (Lighthouse, Tower) which can contain up to 1000's of players.

We're waiting for a fix from Bungie. Until then, no iron banner stats :(

M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
*slaps* xorth

Fifa18coins
Fifa18coins

0 Credits 3 Posts
Founded in 2010, LOLGA.COM is one of the first professional online coins sites. By now, as a game coins seller, we've over more than 7 yrs of experience and can pass that on to our customers. Basically, we will deliver the gold to your account face to face in the game which can ensure the security of your account at most.

Our outstanding price-performance ratio has so far convinced more than 1.000.000 customers. Buy Cheap NBA 2K17 MT, FIFA 17 Coins, NBA Live Coins and Madden NFL 17 Coins 24/7 friendly service on LOLGA , we have the fastest delivery service and lowest prices, 100% safe !