Destiny 2 Tracker Network
BlueRedux
BlueRedux

0 Credits 2 Posts
I've checked mine and several others, but they're not updating/loading since a couple of days. Tried to reach out to DTR team twice per Twitter, did not get any response. Disappointing!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
@BlueRedux

Due to issues with Bungie's API, stats are unavailable until they fix the issue. Once sorted, all your stats will appear so continue to play as normal.

Side note: In the future don't tweet @DestinyTrack as the person who runs the account knows very little about stats and such. You're better of tweeting the site owner at @HTR_Xorth

People still play this pile of shit?
BlueRedux
BlueRedux

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@BlueRedux

Due to issues with Bungie's API, stats are unavailable until they fix the issue. Once sorted, all your stats will appear so continue to play as normal.

Side note: In the future don't tweet @DestinyTrack as the person who runs the account knows very little about stats and such. You're better of tweeting the site owner at @HTR_Xorth

THX Swat!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
@BlueRedux

No problem. I apologise for the lack of support DestinyTracker.com now offers since I left.

Rob_Boozecruise
Rob_Boozecruise

0 Credits 2 Posts
Just noticed the stats seem to be updating again, Will the stats from the past few days when the API has been down also catch up?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
@Rob_Boozecruise

They should show up but no promises. If a stat doesn't show up, blame Bungie not DestinyTracker. DestinyTracker has no control over faults within Bungie's API.

Rob_Boozecruise
Rob_Boozecruise

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@Rob_Boozecruise

They should show up but no promises. If a stat doesn't show up, blame Bungie not DestinyTracker. DestinyTracker has no control over faults within Bungie's API.

Oh I'm well aware DestinyTracker can only display the information Bungie gives you, was just more wondering if you or anyone else had heard from Bungie if these would display.