Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Necrolily
Necrolily

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey.
So, I've been playing some crucible and seems like that DTR site doesn't register the games I've played. Like it shows that last game I played was at 17th and I sure have been playing on other days after that. Where is the problem, is it in DTR sites, or PSN, or from Destiny's end?
Halp pls.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@Necrolily

Due to issues with Bungie's API, stats are unavailable until they fix the issue. Once sorted, all your stats will appear so continue to play as normal.

People still play this pile of shit?
Necrolily
Necrolily

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@Necrolily

Due to issues with Bungie's API, stats are unavailable until they fix the issue. Once sorted, all your stats will appear so continue to play as normal.

Thanks man. Tried to search internet for what was going on, but couldn't find an answer. This info was a big help. :)

Terrorfraud
Terrorfraud

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@Necrolily

Unfortunately, they haven't come out and even addressed the issue.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
@Terrorfraud

Actually, they have. They announced the issues the the private API group on Bungie.net and tweeted about the issues last week.

platotudes
platotudes

0 Credits 4 Posts
Swat, I see the stats are posting again, but the data from the past week is still missing. Any idea why?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
@platotudes

It might be awhile till you see recent games due to backlog.