Destiny 2 Tracker Network
DroidTheLegend
DroidTheLegend

10 Credits 16 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Multiple elo leaderboards are buggy and return an error upon clicking on them (e.g. Rumble, Doubles Skirmish) . I can't view them as of right now but this has happened in the past with other playlists as well. Just wanted to inform you guys about this issue.

DroidTheLegend
DroidTheLegend

10 Credits 16 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Any updates? Switching from Global to Playstation returns an error aswell in most playlists btw. I still can't view Free for All Elo leaderboards without getting an error.

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
DroidTheLegend said:Multiple elo leaderboards are buggy and return an error upon clicking on them (e.g. Rumble, Doubles Skirmish) . I can't view them as of right now but this has happened in the past with other playlists as well. Just wanted to inform you guys about this issue.


Thank you for reporting. We did some db maint and it seems to have cleared up!

DroidTheLegend
DroidTheLegend

10 Credits 16 Posts
xorth said:
DroidTheLegend said:Multiple elo leaderboards are buggy and return an error upon clicking on them (e.g. Rumble, Doubles Skirmish) . I can't view them as of right now but this has happened in the past with other playlists as well. Just wanted to inform you guys about this issue.


Thank you for reporting. We did some db maint and it seems to have cleared up!


It it still returning errors when I want to view certain elo leaderboards, it definitely happens with the rumble lo leaderboard for sure

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
DroidTheLegend said:
xorth said:
DroidTheLegend said:Multiple elo leaderboards are buggy and return an error upon clicking on them (e.g. Rumble, Doubles Skirmish) . I can't view them as of right now but this has happened in the past with other playlists as well. Just wanted to inform you guys about this issue.


Thank you for reporting. We did some db maint and it seems to have cleared up!


It it still returning errors when I want to view certain elo leaderboards, it definitely happens with the rumble lo leaderboard for sure


Ah, I missed that. Fixed!