SnatchYoWeave
SnatchYoWeave

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Get On Board With xAx!

"Loyalty Is Everything"
-----------------------------------------
***xAllegiancex IS NOW RECRUITING FOR ALL XBOX ONE DIVISIONS!***

Come and join the Bungie Acclaimed clan xAllegiancex and start getting yourself geared up for the release of Destiny 2, where we'll be sure to bring as much to that community as we have for D1!

xAx is a large-scale, sponsored, and website-run clan for PS4 and Xbox consoles that has been an impressive force in the Destiny community since year one. Our members run the gamut from new-to-fps players looking to hone their skills, all the way to MLG-class players working speedrun raids and tearing up Trials Of Osiris every weekend. Our clan comes complete with a point system for individual evaluation on a PvE and PvP basis, and a ranking system that offers up perks to those with the points behind them.

We boast 575+ events per month on our calendar, an Official Podcast that has prominent Destiny guest hosts each week on our xAllegiancexTV Twitch feed and we have a thriving website. Our Leadership Team and Administrators always have a helping mentality. Our goal is to be one of the best Destiny communities in the world, and we will not stop until we get there. We have a passionate membership group that loves and adores our community, and we have the infrastructure to last a long time! So if you’re looking to build lifelong social relationships with other Guardians, this community is the right one for you.

If you think you're ready to join the ranks, simply hop on over to www.xallegiancex.com and put in your membership application! It only takes a few short minutes, and one of our ambassadors will have you ready and running events in no time.

When you fill out your application, please make sure you mention that you were referred by Xbox Admin SnatchYoWeave so I can offer you my personal welcome as well, and If you have any questions about the clan you want to ask, feel free to message my GT directly, or here on this forum post!

Thanks for your interest in our growing family!

- SnatchYoWeave
Xbox Admin SoEast Division