Destiny Tracker Network
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be returned to the title screen from their activities and then be required to log in to Destiny again after installing the patch.
ShavedLycan13
ShavedLycan13

30 Credits 13 Posts
14 Credit(s) Received
Welcome to DestinyTracker!

Please feel free to introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
Well then, I'm TheBigL or Terry if you want to be more personal. I've been playing Halo since CE was released and have been playing online since the later days of Halo 2, just prior to Halo 3's release in 2007.

Though I'm not a content creator or really do anything special, I've been a part of the Halo community since HaloCharts in 2008, up through its retirement and then made my move over to HTR shortly after its release.

In my HC days, I was the Captain of one of the sites BTB scrim teams. We also did some smaller scrims, but they were very rare.

Since then, I've just been having fun and chipping in when I can. Now I'm just waiting on Destiny and hope to be a bigger part of this new community.

-BigL

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
11 Credit(s) Received
Hi. I'm Night. I'm from HaloTracker. I'm a good staff member. I like doing graphics and hosting events and stuff. I like making new friends. Add me on Xbox if you want.

In all honesty though, I'm Night. I've been in and out of the Halo scene since Halo 2 first went online. I joined HaloTracker back when Reach was getting the complaining treatment and no one could advance beyond their Lt. Colonels. When I'm not playing Halo, I'm usually procrastinating with something related to Xbox achievements, as most of the members who know me will tell you.

Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
13 Credit(s) Received
I'm Jennie, most commonly referred to as Jennie (well to my face anyway).

In my spare time I am either doing school work, or chasing after/cleaning up after my three kiddos.

I go through lulls with my gaming. Sometimes I'll play constantly, and then I won't play for months.

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 289 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
Hey guys, I'm Tyyger headed over from HTR as well. Lazy staff member.

Currently studying physics at university, if i'm not drunk, working or with friends i'll probably be here. So feel free to say hi, can't wait to meet all of you :)

SAINTS ENDER
SAINTS ENDER

34 Credits 17 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
well you all know who i am mostly but its SAINTS (all caps a must) work at a durg rehab center, i myself of the 21 of this month will be clean and sober for 2 years PTL,
Christ follower but not a bible thumper, glad to be on here and your all family to me <3

Thanks to Darkened Night for the SIG.
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Hello I'm Lynx, was Angelz, came over from halotracker. Looking forward to seeing this site take off!

Halo 4
Halo 4

31 Credits 28 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Hey, I've been a fan of Bungie since H3.

I barley bought a Xbox 360 on 7.7.09 (Bungie Day 2009) when they were Hosting Bungie vs. The World for Halo 3 and once that Console got Banned, I bought a Slim with a copy of Reach in 2010.

Currently a competitive gamer, enjoy all the Halo's. Achieved all the achievements in all of the titles, which includes Halo Wars, Halo 2 PC, ODST, and Halo Anniversary. Not much to it other than that, hoping Bungie could do well on their next title!

undr zid
undr zid

5 Credits 3 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
undr zid here

Looking forward to this site's development.

The psycho-social, chemical, biological, and electro-magnetic manipulation of human consciousness
Red Cage
Red Cage

23 Credits 9 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Whaddup, fools? I'm Red Cage, and I'm migrating from HaloTracker. You can usually find me in the chatbox when I'm trash-talking, or simply drunk-trolling, but I play Halo too. It'll be a while before I get Destiny.

Liar
Liar

30 Credits 13 Posts
9 Credit(s) Received
What am I supposed to say again??

I started playing since H3 came out but never really involved too much into mm, it was until I got Reach that i really got interested in this community. Just a heads up, I'm probably one of the worst players around here lol.

SuffrN
SuffrN

24 Credits 16 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Sup, my names Brian. I Like Stuff.

hellraizer87
hellraizer87

60 Credits 15 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Howdy everyone.. A lot of yall may know who I am already and maybe some of yall dont.. Im a 25 year old about to be 26 next month.. From Arkansas.. Arkansas with a K LOL (little inside joke). Ive been married to a wonderfully woman for almost 4 years. I work as a Network Engineer for one of the Leading Business ISP. I have a degree in Information Technology. Ive been gaming ever since Halo 2, Ive been part of Bungie for 8 years, HTR for 3 years and Looking for a nice start with DTR.. If you would like to know anything else just ask me..

Zappy
Zappy

12 Credits 1 Posts
12 Credit(s) Received
My name is Zappy.

I've been around the Halo community that bungie created for a long time. Mostly Halocharts.
-40and Above staff member of events
-HCPL Staff member
-Halocharts prophet of events
-HaloCommunity Staff member at launch (Halo 4 caused me to lose interest so I resigned there)
I've recently fell of the map in all of my communities, however I'm really hoping Destiny helps me get back into things. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Trent

50 Credits 7 Posts
11 Credit(s) Received
Hey guys, my name is Trent, but you may know me better as Percussionist from HaloTracker. I'm 17 years young and I love to play drums and listen to music. Bungie made my favorite game series, Halo, so I'm eagerly awaiting their next product, Destiny, and hoping it'll be even better!

Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
Hey guys, most of you here will know me as Sorge or s0rge or Ryan or whatever the crap you guys from HTR called me. Anywho, if you don't, I'm a 15 year old from Texas who just likes hanging out and playin' Halo. Chances are, you will be seeing me here a lot and chances are, you will witness me doing some pretty dumb stuff on accident. Super excited for Destiny, and if anybody ever wants to play feel free to hit me up. So anyways, ya :D

Sengir79
Sengir79

272 Credits 201 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
I'm Sengir, most of you know me, but those that don't will get used to seeing me in the wee hours, taking chat in ever stranger directions.

B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Sengir79 said:I'm Sengir, most of you know me, but those that don't will get used to seeing me in the wee hours, taking chat in ever stranger directions.

I'm B. I'm a bee. Anyone from HaloTracker will know me. I'm a 17 year old living in Canada, who hardly sleeps. I take the chat in even stranger directions.

B
EgonSpenglerPHD
EgonSpenglerPHD

55 Credits 17 Posts
14 Credit(s) Received
Hello Egon here. K0P High Council, Former Halocharts Admin of Justice, former Halosphere Guard, former HTR Headhunter. More important I'm a father of two great boys, firefighter/Paramedic in Smyrna GA.

Good to see the site up and running, talk to you guys later.

Hammiam
Hammiam

18 Credits 9 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I'm Hammiam, if you've ended up on the retarded side of HTR you've most likely met my dumbass. xD

I normally like writing songs, and stories these days as compared to getting on the site, but with the new site I might become active again (and to the mods maybe not be such a jackass this time).

Remove Stanz Calendar