Destiny Tracker Network
JMW100
JMW100

0 Credits 23 Posts
ShavedLycan13 said:Welcome to DestinyTracker!

Please feel free to introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better.

Hi im JMW_100 I just join this site a few days ago. Im descent on crucible but better at the raids and im on PS3. If anyone needs help feel free to add me im on at random hours of the day. I am the founder of a PS3 a PS4 and an Xbox & Xbox 1 clan if anyone needs a clan pm me. In each of the 3 clans, we have over 1100 members and are very active.

VuduXBL
VuduXBL

0 Credits 13 Posts
Hello! I am Vudu, or B... call me either:) I am a YouTuber and love the game Destiny, Call of Duty, and GTA 5! I am a very fun person, I own a clan on Destiny called Raid Pro because, I am.. I can solo Crota [Normal / Hard] and run most of VoG solo as well:)

K1NGFRIES
K1NGFRIES

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi Guys K1ngfries here now doing trials catch me on http://www.twitch.tv/k1ngfries

CasperWeasel
CasperWeasel

3 Credits 8 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Wow i never thought that everyone i knew from halotracker would come here... but me.

If you dont know who i am, I'm Beast Mode Weasel and one of the few members from when the site was fairly new. I'm 21 and currently serving the US Navy. I'm originally from Wisconsin and I'm now a semi pro status for gaming(World of Tanks majorly for CPU).

Hit me up anytime for gaming on the one or 360.

Mttchw
Mttchw

3 Credits 4 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I guess I'll make this my first post then:

My name is Matt and I'm 24 years old. I just picked up Destiny with my Xbox One about a month ago and have been hooked since. I definitely see why Bungie left Halo for this as it's a much better and involving game. They definitely profit more off of this than Halo in my opinion. I'm currently in the enlistment process with the Air Force and hope to make my TwitchTV channel a part time gig if I get in. Otherwise, my interests are bowling, listening to music, and anything involving computers and repairs.

GT - Mattchew
Twitch
Eizenzahnz
Eizenzahnz

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey hey what's up Guardians? My name is Eizenzahnz and I play Destiny on the PS4. I happily completed the year 1 legend checklist and got my Laurea Prima. I took a huge break at the launch of House of Wolves, but came back right at the end. I primarily play Titan class. I was curious about leaderboards and that's how I came across Destinytracker. Where it currently stands - I am #1 in Massachusetts for Titan Light level! Hahahaha. It's the small victories.

I love the new changes that have been put in place for The Taken King. I enjoy raiding, crucible, and short walks on the beach to a bar. I also have a Youtube channel that I try to update fairly regularly - as well as a Facebook and Twitter account. All of them are with my name: Eizenzahnz. So feel free to check them out and follow me like a creeper. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to chatting here often.

Griff
Griff

0 Credits 3 Posts
ShavedLycan13 said:Welcome to DestinyTracker!

Please feel free to introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better.

Hey guys, im griff! You can call me Griff or Danny!

Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
RUNSWITHDUCK
Real Name-Ethan
System- PS4
Hobbies-Destiny, Guns, Wife, Kids
Location- Born and raised in MO, Currently living in So Cal
Occupation- Did 4 years Marines, Now Currently Law Enforcement
Hate- Grammar and Spelling:)

B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
VuduXBL said:Hello! I am Vudu, or B... call me either:) I am a YouTuber and love the game Destiny, Call of Duty, and GTA 5! I am a very fun person, I own a clan on Destiny called Raid Pro because, I am.. I can solo Crota [Normal / Hard] and run most of VoG solo as well:)

No. I am B. Filthy imposter

B
iThrow
iThrow

6 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I play crucible almost obsessively when the mood strikes me. After finishing the majority of the PVE content I cared about(which isn't much) I've been focusing on getting prepped for the return of Banner and Trials. If you're looking for advice on how to improve in crucible, on what weapons fair better than others, or just someone to play with, you can reach me on PS4 at iThrow_. I can give advice beyond crucible stuff, but expect me to not give as in-depth answers as I would with PVP related questions.

I'm currently US Army and stationed in Germany, I'll be moving back to South Korea(will be second time there) in January, so keep in mind if/when you add me, our timezones will be effect chill time.

Side Note: Mayhem Clash is garbage.

JoeWhito
JoeWhito

0 Credits 1 Posts
http://www.twitch.tv/JoeWhito

the1andonlychad
the1andonlychad

1 Credits 3 Posts
I started my first shooter, Destiny, and was pleasantly surprised. Now I'm looking to get more competitive and grow my tiny little channels. I recently put up a sniping montage, everyone one I've asked enjoys it, if you're reading this I hope you will to. By far my most popular vid, with more views in 3 days than oldest a few months ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4mFdtoaNpA

voxmors
voxmors

1 Credits 2 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Vox!

You don't know me but you can and might. I play a crap ton of Destiny and just uploaded my 1st montage. Check it out - it's based off the first 3 weeks of Trials. If you wanna party up or see more content, follow me at twitter @voxmors. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

wilcohalo
wilcohalo

5 Credits 8 Posts
heey babbeeyyyyy.
When i was younger i was a big halo fanboy with my friend.
My favorite halo is reach but the others arent bad or something.
After i was done with halo I went playing allot of league with my friends.
But after a while it started to get boring so i started to cheat for fun 7 months later i was banned.
So i bought a console and destiny with it and it is awesome.
I think i can call myself a hardcore pvp player.

JamesGoblin
JamesGoblin

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey folks!

I like gaming and chatting and all that stuff. Nothing special to be said...hmm...Here, have a silly kitten:

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Welcome to DestinyTracker.com everyone!

My name is Hey Im Swat (well my online name anyway!) and I'm a member of the DestinyTracker staff team. My job here is to post news, solve issues where I can and chat with everyone! I'm genuinely a nice guy that's willing to help anyone. If you want to play some Destiny with me on Xbox One, you can add me and ask.

I look forward to chatting with you all. :)

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
wilfredomartin
wilfredomartin

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello Everyone. My name is Wilfredo and I'm newbie in the community.

NitellM
NitellM

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hello to all of you guys. I am new member into this community. Please accept me guys. Thanks!

GaiusPatton
GaiusPatton

0 Credits 1 Posts
Greetings Guardians!

I turn 40 in a couple of weeks. Santa brought my 4 kids an xbox one for Christmas and I am trying to get back into fps so I can ruthlessly destroy my children on the weekends. Bought the xim4 because the controller thing just doesnt work for me, but the mouse and keyboard are like riding a bike...

Playing a few fps's now including Halo MCC and Destiny. I seem to like Destiny the most. Anyway, I've started up here in the past few days and would love any help: join a clan, faction for my warlock, gear layout. Have a headset and mic.

Thanks!

skopskietendonne
skopskietendonne

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi
Just joined and would like to know if its possible to change my profile picture and background to images of my own choosing?
Thanks for any help.

Remove Stanz Calendar