Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Ladineko
Ladineko

1 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received

Are you looking for a friendly community or a clan that will aid you in your battle against the Red Legion?

Then Konvict Gaming is the place for you!

Konvict Gaming is already one of the Largest Communities (over 5000 MEMBERS currently) in Europe, the USA and across the World. With 400+ members on Team Speak during peak times.

We don’t plan on stopping anytime soon and we hope to become one of the biggest communities in the world. So everyone is welcome to join no matter what nationality.

Our aim as a gaming community: We believe in creating a place where everyone feels like they belong. A home for both the “CASUAL” and “HARD CORE” players!

We only have a few requirements to join!

✔ Be 16 years or older.
✔ Be Mature
✔ A Microphone.
✔ Team Speak.
✔ Speak English.
✔ Be active.

HOW DO I JOIN…..?

➫ Go to www.konvictgaming.com and register
➫ Join our TeamSpeak @ ts.konvictgaming.com
➫ Apply for The Community Member section
➫ Let them know you join Destiny 2
➫ You will be dealt with promptly and efficiently by one of our moderators!!!

Want to know more?
➫ Join us on TeamSpeak @ ts.konvictgaming.com and join Community Member Applications channel and a moderator will join you shortly.

Hope to see many of you soon!

MasterOfTrollz
MasterOfTrollz

0 Credits 1 Posts
Konvict Gaming's Guardians are getting ready for the pc beta 3 weeks from now, I hope to see you guys there

Ladineko
Ladineko

1 Credits 5 Posts
Just a few more days till beta yay.

DCRS4PC
DCRS4PC

0 Credits 18 Posts
I have a website for clan recruitment specifically for the PC Community. There's 14 clans that have posted
and 26 members. Does't seem like a lot but considering it's not out on PC yet, that's
not bad. Please check out the site, become a member and post your clan there. The site also has LFG but
obviously it hasn't been used yet. Keep it in mind though when the PC version launches. It'll beat searching
through all the console LFG's. Here's a little about us and the site. Thanks

DESTINY PC is almost upon us and its time for clans to reach out to the PC community and start recruiting.
DCRS4PC is a brand new clan recruiting site for the PC community. Vanilla DESTINY
players have made this site and are eager to bring new or existing players into clans in the
PC community. Help this site grow with DESTINY PC by posting as a clan or individual.
here is the site:
www.dcrs4pc.com

Ladineko
Ladineko

1 Credits 5 Posts
Thanks for the tip! :)

KG Boondock
KG Boondock

0 Credits 1 Posts
Beta felt short and I can't wait to play again!

Ladineko
Ladineko

1 Credits 5 Posts
Just a few more days before we PC guys can rule the Red Legion.

Flower
Flower

0 Credits 2 Posts
Yay!!! Can't wait!

JLFox
JLFox

0 Credits 2 Posts
Been looking forward to play the game with some people. Those in KG are nice.

Ladineko
Ladineko

1 Credits 5 Posts
Counting down the days.

KGSmurfette
KGSmurfette

0 Credits 1 Posts
I didnt like the first Destiny, but it looks like they went in the right direction with this one. Cant wait to play it.

JLFox
JLFox

0 Credits 2 Posts
Saw many people on the teamspeak today that play the game. Deffinetly worth to come in if you need someone to play with :)

Flower
Flower

0 Credits 2 Posts
It is for sure more fun with more people. :D

AjSlothy
AjSlothy

0 Credits 1 Posts
How do people like the game so far?