Destiny 2 Tracker Network
foccoon
foccoon

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey there! What are you interested in as far as in game goes? Do You Evn Wipe Bro is a clan me and a few buddies started around a year ago that is geared toward all end game activities in both the PvP (Casual, IB, Sweats) and PvE (Raids, Nightfall, etc) atmosphere. Started with 3 guardians, we're now up to around 20 very experienced players. We're more of a friendly gaming group these days, we're based in Destiny first and foremost but we play all sorts of games across all consoles, even the Switch. However, with D2 coming soon we're looking for new, experienced players to jump into the game with us.

Most of us are EST and PST, with a rogue brit that never sleeps. We play all day weekends, and there are always ppl on during week. Mostly after 7 PM EST til whenever. We use a Discord server to bs, talk destiny, form groups, etc. and then use PS4 party chat for talking in-game. We do all sorts of things together, and there's almost always a party chat going for the clan members to hop in when they log in.

We joke a lot and like to have fun, but put our sweaty try hard pants on when it's time. Come crush some beers and guardians/enemies with us.

Any questions feel free to respond here or hit us up at PSN: bR1cKzz-, imbroken963, AkiraTheFox. We won't accept random requests to join the clan on Bungie.

foccoon
foccoon

0 Credits 2 Posts
FYI, the K/D posted by my name is that of my Xbox character that I've barely touched. I'm a PS4 player. Didn't know that mark of shame would be there rip

bobolopy
bobolopy

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey my username is Bobolopy. Looking to do some casual raiding before d2 comes out. Add me if interested.