Destiny 2 Tracker Network
c00ps
c00ps

0 Credits 3 Posts
Our Xbox clan is forged from the days of past. In the years of Old, where friends and enemies shared a single room, even a single TV. While the methods have changed, we strive to continue that tradition. Some of us still play in the same house or room as another. We may not be the best in the world, but we are the best at what we do, having a good time (likely with a few drinks as well).

Clan is consisted of adults, most whom work typical 9-5 shift. Some of us have little lights of our own. Destiny is our release from the real world. We are a relaxed, easy going group. With adults, comes some adult language as well.

We tend to mainly focus on PvE, but sometimes like to blow off some steam in PvP play. If you are a solo player, that’s fine too! Several of us solo play a bunch as well.

We are willing to add some like minded individuals to our Clan. If you are interested in joining, please message me, c00p06 or MrMurphy426, with a little bio about yourself and why our clan interests you.

Murphys Law [ML01]

c00ps
c00ps

0 Credits 3 Posts
We welcome adult players who are new to Destiny and are happy to help. There are few of us that have been playing awhile and understand the mechanics of the game. We are judgement free and do not care if you are not the best in the game. We certainly are not. If we do not respond immediately please be patient... we play too.

Thanks c00p06

c00ps
c00ps

0 Credits 3 Posts
Level 3 Clan recruiting casual players. Just fun with no pressure.

Murphy's Law [ML01]

retrebution
retrebution

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have myself and one other 274+
adult buddy that are looking to join up with a good clan. We are both working adults with little ones and this sounds like a good fit with like minded members. Send me a message if you want new members. Retrebut10n is my gamer tag. The "i" and "o" is the number 10

bryanb1980
bryanb1980

0 Credits 4 Posts
Still looking for members? Working adult in Indiana. Message me please.

bryanb1980
bryanb1980

0 Credits 4 Posts
Still looking for members? Working adult in Indiana. Message me please.

achilleseye
achilleseye

0 Credits 3 Posts
Looking to join send a inv, mostly active at night. Just looking for some chill people

achilleseye
achilleseye

0 Credits 3 Posts
Looking to join send a inv, mostly active at night. Just looking for some chill people