Destiny Tracker Network
Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
So I saw that nobody had brought this thread over from HTR and decided I will.

It's my last name, simple as that.

Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Mine matches Night's, with the Darkened. I wanted Lynx because Angelz got boring, and was common. Also I like kittehs, but I didn't want to put kitty or something like that in my tag, so Lynx was the choice.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1522 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Fun fact: My gamertag is NOT based on the Halo playlist, Team Swat. It comes from my first ever username on the PS2. It was based on a Battlefield: Modern Combat 2 clan that I ran. I have stuck with it ever since.

Swat Hacks
HC Swat Iz Back
Hi Im Swat
Hey Im Swat (Current)

Follow me on Twitter:@HeyImSwat
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Avy stands for Avatar... & it sounds like anywho...

EgonSpenglerPHD
EgonSpenglerPHD

55 Credits 17 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
This actually isn't my first Tag, my first tag is Firedawg 113 (lil E uses it now) I made that because I'm a firefighter in GA. (Fire for firefighter, dawg for UGA Bulldogs, 113 is my helmet number).

Now the GT I use now is because my army buddy who is a big Bill Murry fan made his Pete VenkmanPHD, and the rest of our crew either made new tags or changed theirs to Ghostbuster names. I then signed into Halocharts.com as Egon, from then those who know me will always call me Egon.

Mathiadon
Mathiadon

48 Credits 9 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Dutch - I'm 75% Dutch, and from a very Dutch town and family

Rage - I scream at my TV a lot

32 - My favorite number. I have a slight obsession with numbers, and 32 is a solid number for me. I have an odd addiction of doing things in 4's and 8's and 4 x 8 = 32.
Also the 32 is fun to have in my GT because a lot of people automatically assume I'm a "noob" because I have numbers ; )

Tyrants World
Tyrants World

4 Credits 3 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Well back in the Halo 3 days my friend was going to make a SWAT Team called the SWAT TyranTs, and when that fell through i took the name Tyrant and started using it. The "World" comes from the fact that I have a huge ego and I think i run the world lol

M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
mm i am sponsored by a clothing brand called DrunkenMonkey so that is my main tag and this one i just use Monkey

used both tags for 6 years

i dont like changing tags

HC Velociraptor
HC Velociraptor

13 Credits 5 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
To understand my fascination with velociraptors, you would have to go back to when I was a young child. I was one of those kids that loved dinosaurs and could tell you any name of a dinosaur. I began playing games when I was three, and one of the systems I had was a Sega Genesis. After watching Jurassic Park, I was obsessed with velociraptors. So when I was with my dad at a flea market, I found a Sega game based off of the movie, where you could play as a velociraptor. That became my favorite game for quite a while. I also had a Yamaha Raptor 4 wheeler (ATV for you fancy people).

I've also been told that I play Halo just like a velociraptor. I am stealthy and fast, but have common sense to run away when I am outmatched.

HC was HaloCharts, but is now HaloCommunity.

And now you have read my first post on DestinyTracker.

Trent

50 Credits 7 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
My name is Trent. Hi!

My gamertag, ”A Percussionist,” is equally simple. I love to play drums and am well-trained in classical percussion, so the choice was obvious.

Halo 4
Halo 4

31 Credits 28 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
It's a Weapon in Halo 4

TuffJuice
TuffJuice

64 Credits 19 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I didn't switch to this gamertag until I purchased my first 360. Back in the Warcraft II/Age of Empires/Halo CE and even Halo 2 days I logged on a new name almost every time I played. Around the time I purchased the 360, my coworker had just bought his new 360 as well and already picked "ZeroWiz" after Gilbert Arenas, who was playing for my hometown NBA team, the Washington Wizards. Gilbert Arenas had many aliases and one of them was Agent Zero (zero being his jersey number, with some history behind it). That night I was watching the Wizards play, and the long time Wizard's commentator Phil Chenier exclamed during a particularly physical play that Caron Butler (another Wizard I admired) was full of "tough juice". I instantly thought that sounded like an awesome gamertag for someone about to play Halo 3, and registered it. I switched the tough to "tuff" because I always liked Tuff Gong records.

Unfortunately that nickname stuck for Caron and he's now known as TuffJuice (even with my spelling). It wasn't until a few years later that I realized that fact after receiving some odd basketball related tweets directed at me. I finally discovered that Caron had registered "realtuffjuice" as his twitter handle and I was getting mistaken for him. I felt bad that he had to change it up like that so I tried to get in contact with him, freely offering the original account, but he never responded. Now that he's no longer playing for the Wizards, I really don't care anymore. Besides, I've been using this handle for over 6 years and have so many different accounts created with it that it would be shame to switch it up now.

Jules
Jules

31 Credits 14 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
My username Jules is simply my nickname and while Jules is more of a female name, it is a family nickname and short for my last name. All the males in my family are called Jules by friends. This led to my Xbox tag HC Jules as I added the HC for HaloCharts. On PSN bgrugby60 is a combination of my old college (BGSU), rugby which I played there, and my favorite number 60.

Red Cage
Red Cage

23 Credits 9 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
There is absolutely no story behind my Gamertag. I've been using this as my default for many websites. It just came up out of nowhere when I was trying to think of a username. I looked for the first colour I could find. That was red. I looked for the first thing I could find. That was a cage. Stick 'em together, and you get "Red Cage". It stuck ever since. The 91 is just my birth year, 1991.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Well, The Big L is a rapper, but that wasn't my reasoning for taking it up as my GT. When I first started playing Halo CE in 6th grade, I usually played at a friends house and we would pick the random guest names. I got "The Big L" one time and it stuck since my last name begins with an L and I was exceptionally tall for a 6th grader. I continued to use a variant of the name on sites like Bungie, HBO (halo.bungie.org) and a few others.

Once I got Xbox live, just The Big L was taken so I threw my basketball number in there 32. To make it look more like on of the spartan II's number call outs, I added the 0.. Thus TheBigL 032 was born.

edge
edge

329 Credits 395 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
i always wanted a simple 1 word gamertag and after lots of different edge-themed gamertags, i settled on edgify.

Liar
Liar

30 Credits 13 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I've used my fair share of GT's and usernames during my online life which really don't have any solid background, my first GT was fatboy189 same as my hotmail account that I made when I was like 16, the reason behind it is pretty simple I'm fat and the number I intended to use was 182 because of Blink-182 my favorite at that time, but it was taken so i had to chose 189, I used it for around 3 years, then the account got hacked and I drop it, then I created madfatman182 but drop it as well, iwhbyd666 came after, its reason: the skull in Halo 3 and the fact that I had just became a father, the numbers were based on my fascination with Slipknot and the 666 that sometimes they use for some of their logos.

I stood away from online gaming for a few years until I decided it was time to start playing again, since I didn't have any ideas for my new GT, and neither want it to be related with my older tags, I got a really noob one: xiid33ath666iix, it was dumb and didn't like it, so after thinking for a bit and realizing that all my life I've been lying and making up excuses for everything, even when there was no reason for them and my recent love for HaloTracker I came up with the idea: HT UltimateLiar, and that's been my tag for the past two years, variations for my username have been Ultimat3Liar, Liar, and more recently JustALiar.

Silver Sol
Silver Sol

28 Credits 12 Posts
Silver Sol, was the name of an in-game armour in the Monster Hunter series- One of my favorite sets of armor actually, so I chose this username in tribute to it.

My Gamertag actually started off as Silver Sol Los, Los being short for Rathalos, a flagship monster in the game mentioned above.
It's changed to Solis Argentum now to make more of a standing out, meaning silver sun- A silver variant of the Rathalos was often known as the silver sun in the ingame texts during quests.

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 296 Posts
Morarn was a name I got from a random name generator on EverQuest. I liked it so much that I'm still stuck with it years later. It used to be my gamertag but I changed it after everyone only called me Moron. got tired of it, changed it to something with my favorite animal and my lucky number (Eternal Wolf 21)

Edit: Have changed it back to Morarn

Geek
Geek

14 Credits 4 Posts
In the last 4 years i haven't had a gamertag that doesn't involve some kind of inspiration from another player.

My previous gamertag that i used for more than one month was 'RockinHeads' which was obviously created along side my friend RippinHeads, but a couple of years ago Rippin was hanging up his games due to the failure of reach and more importantly he is a family man.

I was given to the gamertags Rippin was known on during the launch month of Reach.

But during this time i was ranked #1 in the world for the Reach Beta and Reach arena (Halotracker and Halocharts) so i never swapped over.

When Halo 4 was lauching i decided to swap to RippinHeads to 'carry on' the name

That is the very short version :)