Destiny Tracker Network
GWOPBOYZPRODIGY
GWOPBOYZPRODIGY

16 Credits 8 Posts
Well My older Brother taught me to play Video Games (Mainly Halo CE), Though we would constantly play custom games. Around when Halo 2 was released he would play else where to play online and come back much better and in our endless 1v1s i would learn from his Online Experience through him becoming better and better each time we played. While i hardly played MM In halo two (I preferred beating the game on laso which was hard because you had to find them all first then start over to effectively laso it. Moving on Around Halo 3 was when i got into Halo 3s Matchmaking and It was insanely fun though I was always the Guest of my Brother, His Gamertag was XxGWOPBOYZxX (The X's Made it look cooler) Moving on We played constantly until I became better than him and eventually played as his main account though I never got any 50s, Only a 49 in Lone Wolves because My brother tried it out a few times to which i was fine with but It brought me down to like a 47 and It never went up afterwards. Sigh moving on I felt as though i was ready and so i Made my own account which wasn't Gwopboyzprodigy, It was XxGw0pb0yzxX Because while my brother played Halo i played a vast and endless number of Video games unlocking achievements, Getting Recon Armor through the Vid masters achievements and 1750Ging Halo 3 and 1000G ODST along with tons of others. The idea was to switch accounts but in the end he refused (Only to make a new account in a few months) But I made my Account then (GWOPBOYZPRODIGY) Seeing how i became better that (XxGWOPBOYZxX) Making me his Prodigy. Which was around Halo Reaches time and So i never really went back to Halo 3. That's how my Gamertag came to be though now since my brother has an entirely different gamertag i actually have to explain it whereas before everyone could simply see the two gamertags and get it... That said i've been thinking of a change but my gamertag has become quite notorious

ZTG Baddy
ZTG Baddy

1 Credits 5 Posts
I have bad intentions for anything that crosses my sight in PvE or PvP. It doesn't always work out that way but ..... meh.

kbskinny
kbskinny

0 Credits 2 Posts
My name is from when I was nine. I started on psn and couldn't think of a name. My parents helped me pick it out. The kb are my initials and the skinny part is from when i was REALLY skinny. like it wasnt even funny.

Faid
Faid

6 Credits 14 Posts
E. I. F. T. - everyone is fighting time

Hunter 32 - Warlock 32 - Titan 32
Vane Owner - Void Member
Ice Breaker
BoardsDontHitBak
BoardsDontHitBak

0 Credits 3 Posts
BoardsDontHitBak is my gamertag, its from enter the dragon, just after o'hara breaks a board to intimidate Bruce Lee and just before Bruce lee Kills him by stomping on his brains (that's what i imagine at least).

Code-096
Code-096

5 Credits 6 Posts
When I was little I was the kid with the book of cheat codes (before we all used the internet to get them for free)... so I took the title Code_Master.

When entering your name in the old high-scores you needed 3 or less characters. I abbreviated Code_Master CM.

Later when in chemistry class I noticed that Curium had the abbreviation of Cm. Curium has the atomic number 96. I began using Code_Master96.

Code_Master is a kind of long name. I wanted a name that was faster to say, so I now use Code-096 as my PSN name.

Ironically I'm a bit of a programmer now, but that is not why my name is Code-096

rek1aimer
rek1aimer

0 Credits 4 Posts
Taken from Halo, my favorite franchise. Used to be ODSTReclaimer but changed it not that long ago so it could be common across my gaming platforms.

trollzark
trollzark

0 Credits 12 Posts
My gamer tag is bartsimpson TKO because I'm a die hard Simpsons fan I may never change this gamertag

Irondiesel58
Irondiesel58

0 Credits 3 Posts
Sorge said:So I saw that nobody had brought this thread over from HTR and decided I will.

It's my last name, simple as that.

Irondiesel58 -- Iron because I played Football and I played for both the Defense and offence so when you play both sides of a game your known as an Iron man. Diesel- was my nick name. 58 was the number of my favorite player I idolized when I grew up Jack Lambert of the Steelers.

importfanatic23
importfanatic23

1 Credits 8 Posts
PS4 gamertag- importfanatic23 because I was 15 when I made it and was interested in nothing but import cars, mainly VWs.

XB1 gamertag- KalypsoKnight is my favorite, I put a lot more thought into this one, Kal: because Super-man's name is Kal'el, Kalypso: my favorite color of any car I've ever owned, also the color Calypso is green therefore stands for Green Lantern, and Knight is for The Dark Knight.

Pretty much that gamertag represents the 3 most highly recognized DC super heros.

digitalsea24
digitalsea24

0 Credits 1 Posts
Digital Sea is the name of a song by the band Thrice. They have been my favorite band since Middle school. And my favorite number is 24. So pretty simple story with no meaning haha

vBlite
vBlite

0 Credits 2 Posts
I AM THE BEST

IceSki117
IceSki117

0 Credits 1 Posts
My gamertag is something that I came up with about ten years ago. It originally started as my login for a very old Lego account I had made (I was about 13 years old at the time). I'm not very creative when it comes to creating a login name so I started looking around the room to find some inspiration. Well I have a giant Lego collection that I just spread out across the front room at times and will build random things out of and had just recently created a sled with jets and a fan on it. So when I saw it I decided to use that as my inspiration which is where IceSki comes from, and initially I used my age at the time since I needed to have numbers in it. Thus my gamertag started as IceSki13. Ever since I have always used the IceSki prefix and changed the numbers as needed. When I came to the xbox I added 117 to the end of my gamertag instead of my usual 13 in respect to my favorite video game character and the reason that started playing on the xbox in the first place, Master Cheif and halo.

Exeladon
Exeladon

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi I'm Exeladon and I wanted something that meant "a new day comes quickly" So I created Exeladon from "accelerate" and "dawn"

JMW100
JMW100

0 Credits 23 Posts
My gt is my initials and I was going for JMW_16 (my fav #) but someone has it already :p

seldermin
seldermin

5 Credits 14 Posts
a mistake.

Take a snickers...
JamesGoblin
JamesGoblin

0 Credits 2 Posts
My Warhammer Online goblin was named MyNameIsGoblin JamesGoblin...you get the rest :)

PS here is a little tribute to that lovely ( R.I.P. ) game, an old trailer:

Eric LeClair
Eric LeClair

0 Credits 3 Posts
Haha I wish there was one. I just use my name :)

Ettapowers
Ettapowers

0 Credits 1 Posts
I agree that It was based on a Battlefield: Modern Combat 2 clan.