Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

TheParkShow
TheParkShow

0 Credits 1 Posts
I sign up my location and update my stats for the regional leaderboards but can't seem to access them anywhere. help please.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
TheParkShow said:I sign up my location and update my stats for the regional leaderboards but can't seem to access them anywhere. help please.


Do you see this on the side of the leaderboards?



If so, just follow the drop down menus to select an area and you should be good to go!

HD Simplicityy
HD Simplicityy

10 Credits 12 Posts
I just did that for myself, and where I live noone shows up...not even me. Problem? And Id like to see how many players for Destiny as a whole I compare to in rank...it says I am in the top 12000 in the world, but Id like to see out of how many...where could I find that?

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
HD Simplicityy said:I just did that for myself, and where I live noone shows up...not even me. Problem? And Id like to see how many players for Destiny as a whole I compare to in rank...it says I am in the top 12000 in the world, but Id like to see out of how many...where could I find that?


If you could, please PM me with your State and City so I can have a look myself as well as reference the database to see if your regional sign up went through properly.

And regarding the total amount of tracked players, that will be coming soon. I don't have a number off the top of my head, but it is growing by the minute.

McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Yeah something seems to be wrong with the Ireland leader board..... Im not #1? Definitely has to be broken

BaserunnerNL
BaserunnerNL

5 Credits 7 Posts
i cant see myself on the leaderboard fro PS netherlands.
Is ity only for PS4?

Ruxio
Ruxio

1 Credits 2 Posts
Yeah, I know I'm top 2 for sure and I'm not showing up at all in my region.

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 296 Posts
there are roughly 173,000 unique accounts being tracked for both systems on DestinyTracker. Assuming each account with on multiple systems are tracked to the same account

tabrizchiq
tabrizchiq

0 Credits 2 Posts
Got the same issue );

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
tabrizchiq said:


You haven't linked your PSN ID/Xbox Gamertag. Go here to do that then here to set your local.

Also, this post was made 8 months ago. You would be better off making your own post whenever you have an issue.

Carrotuniform
Carrotuniform

0 Credits 4 Posts
I reset my stats and setup regional still I can't find a section too

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Carrotuniform said:


By "section" do you mean you don't know where to go to join regional leaderboards or do you mean you can't join them?

Carrotuniform
Carrotuniform

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Carrotuniform said:


By "section" do you mean you don't know where to go to join regional leaderboards or do you mean you can't join them?

I tried resetting my stats like it said for regional and I can't find where regional boards are on here

Carrotuniform
Carrotuniform

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Carrotuniform said:


By "section" do you mean you don't know where to go to join regional leaderboards or do you mean you can't join them?

I tried resetting my stats like it said for regional and I can't find where regional boards are on here

Carrotuniform
Carrotuniform

0 Credits 4 Posts
Carrotuniform said:
Hey Im Swat said:
Carrotuniform said:


By "section" do you mean you don't know where to go to join regional leaderboards or do you mean you can't join them?

I tried resetting my stats like it said for regional and I can't find where regional boards are on here

Its working alright for me now

IMIMIXI
IMIMIXI

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can someone tell me where the regional leaderboards are? I've followed the steps but I don't know where to find the board itself...

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
IMIMIXI said:Can someone tell me where the regional leaderboards are? I've followed the steps but I don't know where to find the board itself...


You just access the regular leaderboards and scroll down. The Regional filters are on the left hand side of the screen under the leaderboard type filters.

This thread is closed