Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Elsenthil
Elsenthil

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hello

I have recently discovered this website, and I find it really great, nice job. However I'm very curious to know how did you get all stats of an account. How did you integrate them in your layout ? Do you use an API or something similar ? I was looking something like this but, I found nothing about that. I develop some web applications and I would like create a little app for a personnal project. Could you enlighten me please. Thanks

A last thing, sorry about the private message I have sent, I didn't see the warning message above

Sorry for my english

Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
He uses an API and I'm pretty sure the site's coded in ASP.net
The beloved creator is currently away, so he may or may not respond sometime soonish... (TM)

I asked my brother for a forum sig... I got one.
Elsenthil
Elsenthil

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hi Ethereal Khaos

Thanks for the quick answer. Maybe do you know which API is used ?

It would be really helpfull

Thanks again

Elsenthil
Elsenthil

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hello all

I am still want to know the API name you used for this website. Please give me an answer.

Thanks

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 289 Posts
Elsenthil said:Hello all

I am still want to know the API name you used for this website. Please give me an answer.

Thanks

Sorry to say but we're not going to publicly discuss everything to do with internal workings of the site.

If you wish to request information / discuss things. The only person who can/is allowed to give informaton is Xorth. Click here to PM Xorth .

If you PM him and see what comes of it, but we're closing this thread for now.

This thread is closed