Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#stats 

This thread is closed

NewGordon
NewGordon

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi
PSN: SweGordon (Yes... I typed NewGordon for my profile, because I'm a retard and can't remember my own name)

My stats are all wrong. Wrong Level. There's a Titan on my profile that I don't have. Wrong weapon is shown. Some stats are way off (resurrects for example).
I really like your site, but for the moment, I can't use it. But hey! It's free, so I'll wait forever if that's what it takes. Keep up the good job!

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 289 Posts
NewGordon said:Hi
PSN: SweGordon (Yes... I typed NewGordon for my profile, because I'm a retard and can't remember my own name)

My stats are all wrong. Wrong Level. There's a Titan on my profile that I don't have. Wrong weapon is shown. Some stats are way off (resurrects for example).
I really like your site, but for the moment, I can't use it. But hey! It's free, so I'll wait forever if that's what it takes. Keep up the good job!

You are clearly not a crucible player, so that stats on your homepage aren't really relevant for you. Your PvE and Strike stats: click here. Match up with your bungie profile click here.

Your weapon stats and stuff don't match up because PvE weapon stats aren't recorded, our stats generally focus around PvP. But i can't see an issue with your stats at all?

I'd recommend changing your PSN ID on DTR to your actual ID by the way, (if you have issues how to do that, please PM me ).

In case you need it, your stats page is Here

NewGordon
NewGordon

0 Credits 2 Posts
I looked now, and everything seems ok.
When I posted, It showed weapons I don't have, the level was too high and all kinds of weird stuff.
It's been like that for days, but now it looks better.
So thanks!

This thread is closed