Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

A4EEL007
A4EEL007

0 Credits 2 Posts
So I made an account using my twitter but I don't use twitter anymore and want to sign up with my email - I want the same user name but I can't delete this current account. Help?

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 289 Posts
Adeel007 said:So I made an account using my twitter but I don't use twitter anymore and want to sign up with my email - I want the same user name but I can't delete this current account. Help?


Hi there, there is no reason to delete your account. This information is all based off you knowing you have a password, to test this. Log out, then log back in with your username + password. If you can do this, this information will work.

If you go to "account" (top right button) and then preferences.

Then click "change e-mail" and make sure that e-mail is correct.

Then simply remove the social media log-ing information .


That way your twitter should be gone. :)

Hope this helps, if you don't have an account password, then post back here and i can help from there :)


A4EEL007
A4EEL007

0 Credits 2 Posts
Tyyger said:
Adeel007 said:So I made an account using my twitter but I don't use twitter anymore and want to sign up with my email - I want the same user name but I can't delete this current account. Help?


Hi there, there is no reason to delete your account. This information is all based off you knowing you have a password, to test this. Log out, then log back in with your username + password. If you can do this, this information will work.

If you go to "account" (top right button) and then preferences.

Then click "change e-mail" and make sure that e-mail is correct.

Then simply remove the social media log-ing information .


That way your twitter should be gone. :)

Hope this helps, if you don't have an account password, then post back here and i can help from there :)


Thank you very much! I just did that.

hu shot yu
hu shot yu

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'd like to remove my account as it is not very compatible and a pain to navigate.

Cant find settings or profile.

Please remove my account. Thanks in advance

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
hu shot yu said:


There is no way to delete your account as there is no need to. We don't store any personal information such as your name, email, ect. We only store your Destiny stats which come from Bungie.net. Even if we did delete your account, someone could easily readd you to our database using the search box at the top.

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.
TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
hu shot yu said:I'd like to remove my account as it is not very compatible and a pain to navigate.

Cant find settings or profile.

Please remove my account. Thanks in advance


You can easily access your forum settings and preferences, as well as your public profile, by clicking on your user name in the top right hand of the screen and using the drop down menu.

iTheVaultHunter
iTheVaultHunter

0 Credits 1 Posts
I too would enjoy my account deleted. I was a member for 3 minutes as a friend suggested I come here and already regretted my decision.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
iTheVaultHunter said:


There is no way to delete your account as there is no need to. We don't store any personal information such as your name, email, ect. We only store your Destiny stats which come from Bungie.net. Even if we did delete your account, someone could easily readd you to our database using the search box at the top.

Could you please tell us why you regret coming here?

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar