Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

dukeofplatypus
dukeofplatypus

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I have, and have only ever had, one single character.

On the left hand side character stats (which btw I can't list by rank or %, only alpha), it says I'm top 5% for avg kill distance at 20.44,
but on the RHS totals stats, it says I'm top 20% at over 56.68...

not sure what's up. Nopt too bothered, but pointing out.

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 296 Posts
The left hand column ranks your individual character to characters of the same type (hunter, warlock, titan), while the right hand column is a combined total/average across all of your characters.

(Correct me if im wrong)

dukeofplatypus
dukeofplatypus

5 Credits 2 Posts
Morarn said:The left hand column ranks your individual character to characters of the same type (hunter, warlock, titan), while the right hand column is a combined total/average across all of your characters.

(Correct me if im wrong)

You're probably correct (idk to be honest), but the fact is I've only ever had this one Warlock character, so stats should be the same in both columns really.

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 296 Posts
I meant for someone to correct me in the even that I am wrong. But i digress.

Not only do the left and right hand sides rank your charactyer and your totals, but they compare it to everyone else's characters and totals. It all works on the leaderboards. Each of your characters gets a place on the leaderboards, which means you can be first, second, AND third on the leaderboards. This is what it is showing on the left side. Where that particular character is on each of this site's leaderbaords.

The right side adds up or averages each of your scores for all three (or two or one) of your characters and then puts you on the leaderboard.

Does this make sense now?

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
dukeofplatypus said:I have, and have only ever had, one single character.

On the left hand side character stats (which btw I can't list by rank or %, only alpha), it says I'm top 5% for avg kill distance at 20.44,
but on the RHS totals stats, it says I'm top 20% at over 56.68...

not sure what's up. Nopt too bothered, but pointing out.

Bug reporters are my favorite people. It was a simple typo in the code. I've fixed it and patched everyone stats. Thanks!

This thread is closed