Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Hongryy
Hongryy

0 Credits 1 Posts
My previous gamertag was ( Surreal Tay ), but my new gamertag is ( Hongryy ). Everytime i try and search up my stats it say invalid gamertag or unable to find. When i search my previous gamertag ( Surreal tay ) it say invalid but pulls all of my stats before i changed my gamertag. Anyway to fix this?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hongryy said:

It appears that you have entered it correctly so I'm not sure what the issue is. I will flag a member of staff down and get them to look into this for you.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Hongryy said:My previous gamertag was ( Surreal Tay ), but my new gamertag is ( Hongryy ). Everytime i try and search up my stats it say invalid gamertag or unable to find. When i search my previous gamertag ( Surreal tay ) it say invalid but pulls all of my stats before i changed my gamertag. Anyway to fix this?

Passing this on to Xorth to have a look at. Thanks and bear with us a little bit longer.

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
Hongryy said:My previous gamertag was ( Surreal Tay ), but my new gamertag is ( Hongryy ). Everytime i try and search up my stats it say invalid gamertag or unable to find. When i search my previous gamertag ( Surreal tay ) it say invalid but pulls all of my stats before i changed my gamertag. Anyway to fix this?

How recently did you change it? When I search your new name on bungie, and pull up your profile, it shows no linked destiny data.

This thread is closed