Massive Breakdown of the 2/2/2017 Bungie Weekly Update:
Balance Patch News
- Balance Patch 126.96.36.199 comes out 2/14/2017 (Tuesday Morning PST)
- The details of this patch will be revealed in a Twitch stream featuring sandbox designers Josh Hamrick and Greg Peng.
- Wednesday, February 8th, 10 AM PST on Bungie's Twitch
- A preview of their goals:
- Promote alternatives and counters to Shotguns
- Align potency of Primary Weapons with surgical changes
- File down a couple of issues from each class
- Fix some issues with a sampler platter of Exotics
- Supporting adjustments to Special Ammunition
- They will discuss the purpose of having different attack styles, how they perform when compared to one another, and how they will change.
- Fixing the issues plaguing Local Network Fireteams are on of their highest priorities. They have identified what they believe may be the cause of these problems, and are attempting to address it.
- A second issue they are looking is is the loss of Siva Key Fragments and Skeleton Keys. In most cases, this occurs when characters have a full inventory of Skeleton Keys (5) or SIVA Key Fragments (200), or when they have logged out of the game (either by changing characters, closing the app, or turning off the console) after leaving one of the common engrams containing these items within the game-world.
- Until this issue is resolved, they suggest making sure that all player characters have enough inventory space to collect these items, and that you verify having collected all common engrams when available.
Movies of the Week
Possible Changes to the Gunsmith?:
- Before we give you new things to shoot at, though, we have some business to settle with the gunsmiths.
*There you guys go!