100.0%
0.0%
0.0%

Vote

OtakuHorizon
OtakuHorizon

36 Credits 18 Posts
15 Credit(s) Received
Hello there! Yesterday when Hard mode was released, I killed my RAM by watching 7 different Twitch live-streamers to acquire mass amount of information on the Crota's End Hard Raid!! I have collected as much information as I can, so here it is. It covers Passive Raid Mechanics, Rewards, Differences from Normal to Hard, etc.

Hard mode Crota's End Tips and Info
-------------------------------------------------------

Passive: All of Raid
- No Reviving unless Warlock Revive or Wiping.
- Heroic Modifier.
- Some sort of enemy Speed boost/Enemies are faster. (Most noticeable in Forest Run)
- All Hallowed(Ultra) enemies have an increased armor boost on top of ALREADY being Ultra ranked.

Part 1: Forest Run
- Lamps last for 3 seconds less than Normal.
- Hallowed(Ultra) Cursed & Normal Thralls Everywhere.
- Knights and Ogres are Hallowed(Ultra).
- Bridge takes 5 seconds longer to form.
- Instance Reward: "Oversoul's Edict" (Pulse Rifle).

Part 2: Bridge Encounter
- Almost everything is Hallowed(Ultra).
- At least 1 Gatekeeper MUST be killed to complete instance.
- Bridge stays active for 3 seconds instead of 5 seconds.
- Both Ogres have to be killed within 1 minute in between each other or else the dead Ogre will respawn.
- Instance Reward: "Abyss Defiant" (Auto Rifle).

Part 3: Shrieker Cave
- Radiant Chest Timer reduced to 15 seconds, from 20 seconds.
- Instance Reward: 2-3 Radiant Material from Chest. (You will NOT get a reward if you've gotten the chest on Normal difficulty)

Part 4: Ir Yut, The Deathsinger
- Deathsinger's Illurgy is reduced to 2 minute 30 seconds, from 4 minutes.
- Both Shriekers must be killed within 1 minute of each other or the Illurgy countdown will activate instantly.
- Ir Yut takes more damage while performing the Illurgy.
- Instance Reward: (No Raid Weapons or Armor), 3-4 Radiant Material, and/or an random 331 Exotic Weapon. (You will NOT get a reward if you've gotten the chest on Normal difficulty)

Part 5: Crota, Son of Oryx
- No Chalice of Light.
- Chalice DOES NOT drop from killing the Hallowed(Ultra) Wizards or Gatekeepers.
- Knight Boomers are Hallowed(Ultra).
- Starting room Sword Knights are Hallowed(Ultra).
- Gatekeepers are in the Crota boss fight.
- Hallowed Wizards replace the Bridge Sword Knights beside Crota.
- You can not heal from Chalice or Warlock revive glitch.
- The ONLY ways to heal during the fight are:
~ Suros Regime Ability
~ Red Death Ability
~ Subclass Abilities (Hungering Blade, Life Steal, Transfusion)
~ "Infusion" armor ability (Crest of Alpha Lupi & Light Beyond Nemesis)
- Instance Reward: "Word of Crota" (Hand Cannon), "Fang of Ir Yut" (Scout Rifle), Hard Mode Shader, Ship, Sparrow, "Crux of Crota/Necrochasm" (Exotic Auto Rifle).

Please if any of my Research and Rewards are incorrect, please notify me and I will fix!
~ Edit 1: No double dipping on Shrieker Cave Chest and Ir Yut. Credit to Radical Scopez for informing me.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Thanks for this, it is an amazing post.

I'll probably use a fair amount of material here, and cross check it as well. So thank you :)!

Great work.
OtakuHorizon
OtakuHorizon

36 Credits 18 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Tyyger said:Thanks for this, it is an amazing post.

I'll probably use a fair amount of material here, and cross check it as well. So thank you :)!

Great work.

Thanks, I spent over 4 hours collecting all of this even though I had a headache from listening to 7 different streamers scream! lol.

I'll be updating this post if I find anything new!
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
OtakuHorizon said:

Great work.

Thanks, I spent over 4 hours collecting all of this even though I had a headache from listening to 7 different streamers scream! lol.

Wow, that's impressive.

Feel free to give me a shout, i might be changing my loot table soon for hardmode. I'll use your table as current refernce and check from there. Current members confirmations tell me your stuff is right so far.

Credit will go to you as well, :)

OtakuHorizon
OtakuHorizon

36 Credits 18 Posts
Tyyger said:
OtakuHorizon said:

Great work.

Wow, that's impressive.

Feel free to give me a shout, i might be changing my loot table soon for hardmode. I'll use your table as current refernce and check from there. Current members confirmations tell me your stuff is right so far.

Credit will go to you as well, :)

Awesome, Thanks. I look forward to making detailed information guides for the House of Wolves expansion as well.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
I can definitely confirm that I got the AR and Pulse Rifle after clearing the areas that OP has listed in this post.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Nice post man. You might want to add that the chests and the Deathsinger do not reward you if you have already completed them on normal mode.

I can also confirm getting the AR, and 3 other people in my group, at the bridges.
OtakuHorizon
OtakuHorizon

36 Credits 18 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Radical Scopez said:Nice post man. You might want to add that the chests and the Deathsinger do not reward you if you have already completed them on normal mode.

I can also confirm getting the AR, and 3 other people in my group, at the bridges.

Thanks for pointing that out, I will update it right now and give you credit for informing me of the info.