Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received

The update from Bungie that gave us hard mode for Crota's Raid was only live a short while before it had been completed. In fact we had to wait to find out which team was confirmed the first to clear the raid.

Many people thought "Invigorate" would take this prize, being the first team to clear hard mode Vault of Glass and Crota's end normal mode, however it was confirmed by Bungie that team One and Done [OD] was the first with a time of 27 minutes 50 seconds.

Here is our detailed game stats page for this run, and you can click the picture or here to see it in more detail.
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
I heard that even though OD was undeniably the first group to beat the hard mode its believed that they cheesed most of it.
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
Depending on where those deaths occurred in the raid, they may constitute a wipe. I find it hard to believe anyone finished hard mode in 27 minutes without some form of exploit. I think teams that are going for world first clears should be required to provide video or a stream to monitor.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
I think it was the third team who beat it on stream and called out the first team that they cheesed but i haven't heard anything about the second team.