Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Hopelost
Hopelost

11 Credits 10 Posts
Sitting there in XBone LFG and trying to post and i keep having the traveler tell me "Your message was not sent. Please report this if you believe this is an error. Reason: Room does not exist"
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Hopelost said:Sitting there in XBone LFG and trying to post and i keep having the traveler tell me "Your message was not sent. Please report this if you believe this is an error. Reason: Room does not exist"

This happens now and again, the message is to help us pinpoint the issue. 99% of the time, refreshing the page will get rid of this error.
Hopelost
Hopelost

11 Credits 10 Posts
TheBigL said:
Hopelost said:Sitting there in XBone LFG and trying to post and i keep having the traveler tell me "Your message was not sent. Please report this if you believe this is an error. Reason: Room does not exist"

This happens now and again, the message is to help us pinpoint the issue. 99% of the time, refreshing the page will get rid of this error.

Looks like I was the 1%
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Hopelost said:
TheBigL said:

Looks like I was the 1%

Did you just get the message over and over again?
Hopelost
Hopelost

11 Credits 10 Posts
TheBigL said:
Hopelost said:
TheBigL said:

Looks like I was the 1%

Did you just get the message over and over again?

It works today, but before when I first logged in the default LFG room I can talk, or the link I got last night from someone in community chat, but when I clicked XBone only I am no longer able to post messages