Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Christian Norris
Christian Norris

0 Credits 2 Posts
When I try to login with my PSN username the site will not let me login. When I login by email the site lets me login, but does not show that it is registered to my PSN username. I tried resetting passwords for both accounts but everything always reroutes back to my email created account, and I still cannot login to the account with my PSN username.
Christian Norris
Christian Norris

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am actually receiving an error page when I attempt to reset the password on the "second account", which is the PSN ID: GL1513, even when I attempt other email addresses that I haven't used in years. I am close to contacting the Site admins directly.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Christian Norris said:When I try to login with my PSN username the site will not let me login. When I login by email the site lets me login, but does not show that it is registered to my PSN username. I tried resetting passwords for both accounts but everything always reroutes back to my email created account, and I still cannot login to the account with my PSN username.

Try this... make sure when you try to reset your password on your PSN ID name that you are completely logged out of the site before clicking on the emailed link to reset the password. To be safe, i would also clear cookies and cache for this site before doing so. That way, it shouldnt link back to your email log in account. Make sense?

This thread is closed