Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
PendulumEndulum
PendulumEndulum

11 Credits 12 Posts
Ok here's the thing I'm tired of lagging out of games or lagging out before the game even starts and it count as a loss! That needs to change immediately as well as join in progresses and yes I know you can dashboard 2 seconds before and it not count but you shouldn't even have to do that. I Should be a 50 right now in FFA but because whoever made the ranking or progression on this site decided that lagging out of games should count against you or 1600 JIPs which I can win about 80% of the time unless the heavys already gone or some trash kid is using a pocket inifty
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
PendulumEndulum said:Ok here's the thing I'm tired of lagging out of games or lagging out before the game even starts and it count as a loss! That needs to change immediately as well as join in progresses and yes I know you can dashboard 2 seconds before and it not count but you shouldn't even have to do that. I Should be a 50 right now in FFA but because whoever made the ranking or progression on this site decided that lagging out of games should count against you or 1600 JIPs which I can win about 80% of the time unless the heavys already gone or some trash kid is using a pocket inifty

I sense some frustration, but it should be directed towards us, take your complaints to Bungie. The lagging out counting as a loss / JIPs counting is something that they classify on THEIR end. We have no control over that and there is no way for us to "filter" out those games, if you will.
PendulumEndulum
PendulumEndulum

11 Credits 12 Posts
TheBigL said:
PendulumEndulum said:Ok here's the thing I'm tired of lagging out of games or lagging out before the game even starts and it count as a loss! That needs to change immediately as well as join in progresses and yes I know you can dashboard 2 seconds before and it not count but you shouldn't even have to do that. I Should be a 50 right now in FFA but because whoever made the ranking or progression on this site decided that lagging out of games should count against you or 1600 JIPs which I can win about 80% of the time unless the heavys already gone or some trash kid is using a pocket inifty

I sense some frustration, but it should be directed towards us, take your complaints to Bungie. The lagging out counting as a loss / JIPs counting is something that they classify on THEIR end. We have no control over that and there is no way for us to "filter" out those games, if you will.
thank you for clearing that up I didn't know if it was Yall just putting that in there because you wanted it to be harder or what but it's very frustraiting
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
PendulumEndulum said:
TheBigL said:

thank you for clearing that up I didn't know if it was Yall just putting that in there because you wanted it to be harder or what but it's very frustraiting

Yea, thats bungie unfortunately. It's kind of similar to how in Halo, top half in FFA was considered a "winner" but in Destiny, only #1 is considered a winner according to their stats. Maybe try making a thread in their feedback forum. That's the only suggestion I have. Good luck.