Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Deprevedy
Deprevedy

0 Credits 4 Posts
I am having trouble with my stats at the moment. Recently I deleted my hunter which had about 22k of my 32k kills overall because I hated my win pct on him, which was a 77% compared to my warlock with 94%, and his KD which was 3.18 compared to my warlock with 3.95. Although I have lost a significant amount of my kills and game played, I now have the stats I want with my Warlock at 3.95 KD overall, and a 94 win%. But the problem lies in my True Skill stats. I still have a 50 on skirmish. It seems all my stats from my hunter are still combined with my warlock for my true skill playlists, and it annoys me because it doesn't match up with my Warlock stats whatsoever. I shouldn't have a 94 win pct overall on my warlock when my control and clash win pct are just barely over 60%. Neither should I have a 3.95 KD overall if I have no playlist that is above or even equal to my KD ratio. Yes it's awesome that I get to keep my 50 for skirm, and my true skill ranking for Skirm is still the same (41 for both xbox + ps leaderboards), but it seems unfair and not logical for me to have stats, when they aren't supposed to be there anymore. It is also unfair to others who see my stats and wonder how he has a 50 when he only has 10k kills overall, or when they see I have 94 win pct and 3.95 KD ratio but check my true skill playlists and it is no where near close to my overall stats. If anyone knows a possible solution to this problem or knows that it can not be solved and I just need to deal with it, please let me know. I'm sure there is some pure PvPer's out there that might have a similar problem to mine so it would be awesome to get an answer to answer others similar problem in the future. Thank you for your time :)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
My Hidden Vices said:I am having trouble with my stats at the moment. Recently I deleted my hunter which had about 22k of my 32k kills overall because I hated my win pct on him, which was a 77% compared to my warlock with 94%, and his KD which was 3.18 compared to my warlock with 3.95. Although I have lost a significant amount of my kills and game played, I now have the stats I want with my Warlock at 3.95 KD overall, and a 94 win%. But the problem lies in my True Skill stats. I still have a 50 on skirmish. It seems all my stats from my hunter are still combined with my hunter for my true skill playlists, and it annoys me because it doesn't match up with my Warlock stats whatsoever. I shouldn't have a 94 win pct overall on my warlock when my control and clash win pct are just barely over 60%. Neither should I have a 3.95 KD overall if I have no playlist that is above or even equal to my KD ratio. Yes it's awesome that I get to keep my 50 for skirm, and my true skill ranking for Skirm is still the same (41 for both xbox + ps leaderboards), but it seems unfair and not logical for me to have stats, when they aren't supposed to be there anymore. It is also unfair to others who see my stats and wonder how he has a 50 when he only has 10k kills overall, or when they see I have 94 win pct and 3.95 KD ratio but check my true skill playlists and it is no where near close to my overall stats. If anyone knows a possible solution to this problem or knows that it can not be solved and I just need to deal with, please let me know. I'm sure there is some pure PvPer's out there that might have a similar problem to mine so it would be awesome to get an answer to answer others similar problem in the future. Thank you for your time :)

This is a problem we are trying to address. Unfortunately, we havent received such in depth feedback and details as what you just provided, so this could help. I will point Xorth in this direction and have him take a look at it. Thanks for the info and we'll let you know how it can be addressed.
Deprevedy
Deprevedy

0 Credits 4 Posts
TheBigL said:
My Hidden Vices said:I am having trouble with my stats at the moment. Recently I deleted my hunter which had about 22k of my 32k kills overall because I hated my win pct on him, which was a 77% compared to my warlock with 94%, and his KD which was 3.18 compared to my warlock with 3.95. Although I have lost a significant amount of my kills and game played, I now have the stats I want with my Warlock at 3.95 KD overall, and a 94 win%. But the problem lies in my True Skill stats. I still have a 50 on skirmish. It seems all my stats from my hunter are still combined with my hunter for my true skill playlists, and it annoys me because it doesn't match up with my Warlock stats whatsoever. I shouldn't have a 94 win pct overall on my warlock when my control and clash win pct are just barely over 60%. Neither should I have a 3.95 KD overall if I have no playlist that is above or even equal to my KD ratio. Yes it's awesome that I get to keep my 50 for skirm, and my true skill ranking for Skirm is still the same (41 for both xbox + ps leaderboards), but it seems unfair and not logical for me to have stats, when they aren't supposed to be there anymore. It is also unfair to others who see my stats and wonder how he has a 50 when he only has 10k kills overall, or when they see I have 94 win pct and 3.95 KD ratio but check my true skill playlists and it is no where near close to my overall stats. If anyone knows a possible solution to this problem or knows that it can not be solved and I just need to deal with, please let me know. I'm sure there is some pure PvPer's out there that might have a similar problem to mine so it would be awesome to get an answer to answer others similar problem in the future. Thank you for your time :)

This is a problem we are trying to address. Unfortunately, we havent received such in depth feedback and details as what you just provided, so this could help. I will point Xorth in this direction and have him take a look at it. Thanks for the info and we'll let you know how it can be addressed.

This thread is closed