This thread is closed

Marcuz
Marcuz

0 Credits 1 Posts
I was banned from chat, i know i over did it, my apologies. :( #lessonlearned
Liquid Kevlar
Liquid Kevlar

0 Credits 8 Posts
Marcuz said:I was banned from chat, i know i over did it, my apologies. :( #lessonlearned

what the hell did you do?
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Liquid Kevlar said:

It's DTR policy that bans are not discussed with people who are not members of staff.
Liquid Kevlar
Liquid Kevlar

0 Credits 8 Posts
god damn not this shit again
Liquid Kevlar
Liquid Kevlar

0 Credits 8 Posts
it is up to him if wants to say or not if he didnt want to say he didnt have to respond he doesnt need someone to speak for him
Liquid Kevlar
Liquid Kevlar

0 Credits 8 Posts
i mean really dude if you aren't a moderator or admin stop butting into my shit if there is an issue let a moderator or admin deal with it
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Liquid Kevlar said:

1. I was just making you aware that it's our (DestinyTracker) policy to not discuss bans
2. I like to help like I did in your previous post although you overreacted to that. :(
3. If you have a problem with a user, either post about it in the chat or PM a member of staff.
Liquid Kevlar
Liquid Kevlar

0 Credits 8 Posts
and i wasnt asking a staff member i was asking another user directly and you jumped in and i reacted because i dont like people trying to start crap with me for no reason from now on don't tell me anything unless i am doing something that will get me banned or reported and if it is something like that i would prefer a moderator or an admin to tell me
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Liquid Kevlar said:and i wasnt asking a staff member i was asking another user directly and you jumped in and i reacted because i dont like people trying to start crap with me for no reason from now on don't tell me anything unless i am doing something that will get me banned or reported and if it is something like that i would prefer a moderator or an admin to tell me

Bro, you need to chillll ouuuuttttt. While swat isnt staff, he helps a hell of a lot around here. That and you seem to have a tendency for over reacting to anything that someone who isn't a mod / admin says. People are allowed to help others, whether they are staff or not, and it is in fact encouraged. No one is "jumping down your throat" unless you are reading every typed message on this site in a yelling voice.

That said, if the OP wants to publicly state why he was chat banned, he would have said so in his original post. That or you can take the liberty of sending him a private message as what Swat said is true, we don;t like public discussion of bans. It is between the staff and whoever was banned. Thanks.

EDIT: Might I advise, for everyones sake, that you take a few minutes to read the site rules linked here so that you have a better understanding of where we are coming from when staff / other community members try to help you out.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Marcuz said:I was banned from chat, i know i over did it, my apologies. :( #lessonlearned

No problem OP. Consider that ban a warning. I will handle things on our end. You should be good to go starting...... now.

This thread is closed