Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

mandujano13
mandujano13

0 Credits 5 Posts
ive been ranking up my grimoire score for friendly competion and currently im 2770. when i do the vault of glass raid it registers under completion for the grimoire card but not crotas end. can anyone help answer this since i cant contact "bungie". also in the grimoire checklist i have 5 more points than my actual in game score. any ideas?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
mandujano13 said:ive been ranking up my grimoire score for friendly competion and currently im 2770. when i do the vault of glass raid it registers under completion for the grimoire card but not crotas end. can anyone help answer this since i cant contact "bungie". also in the grimoire checklist i have 5 more points than my actual in game score. any ideas?

It is showing up now. Remember, you have to manually update your stats by hitting the "update stats" button on your profile page. After I did this, it showed up without issue.

mandujano13
mandujano13

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
mandujano13 said:ive been ranking up my grimoire score for friendly competion and currently im 2770. when i do the vault of glass raid it registers under completion for the grimoire card but not crotas end. can anyone help answer this since i cant contact "bungie". also in the grimoire checklist i have 5 more points than my actual in game score. any ideas?

It is showing up now. Remember, you have to manually update your stats by hitting the "update stats" button on your profile page. After I did this, it showed up without issue.

sorry i ment the raid introductuion completions i expect both crota and VOG to register under that but only VOG counts towards it
mandujano13
mandujano13

0 Credits 5 Posts
the day of reset i did both raids each 3 times only VOG helped from 36 to 39 crotas end did nothing to progress the "raids introduction"
Call me War
Call me War

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
This isn't a Destiny tracker issue. This is a Bungie issue. For some reason grimiore does not count some things on Crotas end like completions, kills with certain weapons adn kills on certain enemies
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
mandujano13 said:the day of reset i did both raids each 3 times only VOG helped from 36 to 39 crotas end did nothing to progress the "raids introduction"

See what WarNoShame said. He is correct. I did some snooping around and that is the case. My best suggestion is try to make a thread in the Feedback forum on bungie.net. Good luck!

This thread is closed