Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
skyman100
skyman100

6 Credits 8 Posts
Xur has been fairly disappointing lately with what he is selling. We have gotten no land beyond and dragon's breath 2 times each in the past month. What do you hope for/think he will be selling this weekend?
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
Nothin good
skyman100
skyman100

6 Credits 8 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Well I would be fine with whatever as long as I don't have it and its not Dragon's breath or no land beyond. I don't know what I will do if I see that awful gun again in his inventory.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
Im not hoping but I believe he will sell the new hunter helmet along with the other DLC exotics that have or have not been sold yet.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 229 Posts
Nobody knows what he will be selling ahead of time, not even Bungie. His wares are set to randomise so it will be a selection of anything he is capable of selling.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Crest of the Alpha Lupi (Titan)
Knucklehead Radar
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Red Death
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
he will sell, stuff.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
Xur is NOT random. There are many things that prove that Xur is not random especially the fact that DeeJ said that it wasn't random in a live steam. There is a specific team at Bungie that decides what Xur will sell.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Radical Scopez said:Xur is NOT random. There are many things that prove that Xur is not random especially the fact that DeeJ said that it wasn't random in a live steam. There is a specific team at Bungie that decides what Xur will sell.

Xur IS random, BUT bungie sees what he is selling ahead of time. Right now, bungie knows what xur is going to have tomorrow. That means it's possible they can modify, but I bet they make a habit not to.
QuanTheGreat
QuanTheGreat

0 Credits 5 Posts
skyman100 said:Xur has been fairly disappointing lately with what he is selling. We have gotten no land beyond and dragon's breath 2 times each in the past month. What do you hope for/think he will be selling this weekend?

Disappointment. Jokes aside, I bet he will be selling Hardlight.
OMG THR BACCA
OMG THR BACCA

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am hoping for hard light or suros regime. I have been finding that my luck makes it so every time a get an exotic he sells it that weekend the time he sold the dance machines I got them from the nightfall the time he sold patience and time for the first time I got it from a legendary engram. the first time he sold no land beyond he sold it so based on the fact that I got arachnid for hunter from the nightfall so you can bet he will sell it. So for all the people who want arachnid you can thank me.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Suros would be nice!
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
xorth said:Suros would be nice!

THIS, or, Gjallajoorrrrnnnnn
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Radical Scopez said:Xur is NOT random. There are many things that prove that Xur is not random especially the fact that DeeJ said that it wasn't random in a live steam. There is a specific team at Bungie that decides what Xur will sell.

Look, the most Xur has sold a single weapon is 2 or 3 times in a pool of ~~15(?) this does not support any theory that Xur is random because there is not a big enough data sample to come to that conclusion. Its just a bunch of whiners who only care that xur didnt sell 1 out of 14 OTHER weapons that week. And if i remember correctly, Xur DID sell a Ghallashit in the first couple weeks of launch. Or that beta?
smoker
smoker

0 Credits 2 Posts
Why cant he sell the shards we all need to get to 32.?
skyman100
skyman100

6 Credits 8 Posts
Well we got Plan C. . . One of the 4 exotics I already have. Xur is always a disappointment :(
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
Morarn said:Look, the most Xur has sold a single weapon is 2 or 3 times in a pool of ~~15(?) this does not support any theory that Xur is random because there is not a big enough data sample to come to that conclusion. Its just a bunch of whiners who only care that xur didnt sell 1 out of 14 OTHER weapons that week. And if i remember correctly, Xur DID sell a Ghallashit in the first couple weeks of launch. Or that beta?
Xur did sell the jelly horn earlier on, the only weapons he has not sold is the hardlight and thunderlord. (not including exotic bounties, PS exclusives or raid exotics)

I believe it was last week and three weeks ago Xur sold the EXACT same inventory will all new exotics. I heard the chance of this being RNG is 1 in 10,000,000 btw have you not noticed that Xur has sold just about every DLC exotic so far trying to incline players to buy the dlc. If you believe that Xur is 100% random you are just lieing to yourself. Even though Xur might have some randomness to him he is definitely controlled to some extent.
SicWidit87 PS4
SicWidit87 PS4

0 Credits 2 Posts
skyman100 said:Xur has been fairly disappointing lately with what he is selling. We have gotten no land beyond and dragon's breath 2 times each in the past month. What do you hope for/think he will be selling this weekend?

I think they are just milking us until the DLC comes out. I agree that they have been pretty bad lately.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
SicWidit87 PS4 said:

I think they are just milking us until the DLC comes out. I agree that they have been pretty bad lately.

I believe that bungie is just trying to put up as many DLC exotics as possible to make non-DLC players feel like they are missing out on something. Its not wrong but its obvious that Bungie continues to put up many, normally 2 or more, DLC exotics every week so that players will want to buy the DLC.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Xur has sold:
Armamentarium 6 times
Voidfang Vestaments 7 times
Sunbreakers 5 times

Starfire Protocol 4 times
Achlyophage Symbiote 5 times
Lucky Raspberry 4 times

10 Exotic Helmet engrams
5 arm engrams
3 chest engrams

He has not sold:
Hard Light
Thunderlord
Universal Remote
ATS/8 ARACHNID
Heart of the Praxic Fire
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Exotic Leg Engrams

The fact that Xur has not sold any gun more than 3 times while 3 still have yet to show up supports the fact that Xur is random.
The fats that Xur has sold the same armor piece 5+ times support that he is random, if not skewed towards certain items, not just TDB as Armementarium, Voidfang Vestaments, and the Symbiote are non DLC items.

Stats, Data, and Facts. Ball is in your court now.