Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Jon The Chief
Jon The Chief

0 Credits 1 Posts
I've done speed runs on multiple story missions to see how the story mission speed runs update. I should of taken #1 on a few of the speed run leaderboards but they havent updated and its been 2 weeks. Wondering if I have to do anything to make certain things count since my general stats update naturally without me having to do anything.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Jon The Chief said:.

You need to update your stats by pressing the 'update stats' button which is located on the right hand side of your player page.

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Jon The Chief said:I've done speed runs on multiple story missions to see how the story mission speed runs update. I should of taken #1 on a few of the speed run leaderboards but they havent updated and its been 2 weeks. Wondering if I have to do anything to make certain things count since my general stats update naturally without me having to do anything.

Hi there, our PvE Stats collector is working at max capacity. But is currently behind schedule. Which is likely to cause this issue.
As long as you have updated your stats, the system will get around to it soon.

We're trying to get the system updated so those people who speed run can specifically update those stats quickly, and people who aren't bothered can be put on the back burner.

I'll pass this on to Xorth and see what we can do for you.

This thread is closed