Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

João Saraiva
João Saraiva

0 Credits 8 Posts
Played 2 games in this playlist to win the grimoire card and nothing how to obtain this?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
João Saraiva said:Played 2 games in this playlist to win the grimoire card and nothing how to obtain this?


Did it unlock on your bungie.net profile?
João Saraiva
João Saraiva

0 Credits 8 Posts
TheBigL said:
João Saraiva said:Played 2 games in this playlist to win the grimoire card and nothing how to obtain this?


Did it unlock on your bungie.net profile?


No ,And one more thing here shows that i have 2725 and there 2720 whats up with that
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
João Saraiva said:
TheBigL said:
João Saraiva said:Played 2 games in this playlist to win the grimoire card and nothing how to obtain this?


Did it unlock on your bungie.net profile?


No ,And one more thing here shows that i have 2725 and there 2720 whats up with that


If bungie.net isnt showing it as unlocked, we wont either.
Also, the 5 point differential may be caused by a known grimoire unlock bug in bungie's API, where we pull the data from.

This thread is closed