Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

TheAcaciaStra1n
TheAcaciaStra1n

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hello,

I have used the signature creator and everything seems to work other then my stats not showing up. It does display my GT, level and grimoire score but nothing else. I'm sure I have done something wrong but not sure what it is. I have tried my best to solve this and search for answers but nothing has worked thus far.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
can you put it as your signature so we can identify what is wrong with it?
TheAcaciaStra1n
TheAcaciaStra1n

0 Credits 5 Posts
Morarn said:can you put it as your signature so we can identify what is wrong with it?


Thanks for the response, I have it as my signature now. As I stated before, GT, Grimoire score and my level show but my stats do not.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
TheAcaciaStra1n said:
Morarn said:can you put it as your signature so we can identify what is wrong with it?


Thanks for the response, I have it as my signature now. As I stated before, GT, Grimoire score and my level show but my stats do not.


It appears that on your stats page it says "Either you are new or we are refreshing our player ranks. Check back soon."

Also, on the sig generator page it says "Missing stats? We may be refreshing our player ranks. Try again soon."

Let me know if this doesn't go away soon and I will escalate the issue to xorth. Thanks!
TheAcaciaStra1n
TheAcaciaStra1n

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
TheAcaciaStra1n said:
Morarn said:can you put it as your signature so we can identify what is wrong with it?


Thanks for the response, I have it as my signature now. As I stated before, GT, Grimoire score and my level show but my stats do not.


It appears that on your stats page it says "Either you are new or we are refreshing our player ranks. Check back soon."

Also, on the sig generator page it says "Missing stats? We may be refreshing our player ranks. Try again soon."

Let me know if this doesn't go away soon and I will escalate the issue to xorth. Thanks!


Thank you, I'll give it a few days.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
TheAcaciaStra1n said:
TheBigL said:
TheAcaciaStra1n said:
Morarn said:can you put it as your signature so we can identify what is wrong with it?


Thanks for the response, I have it as my signature now. As I stated before, GT, Grimoire score and my level show but my stats do not.


It appears that on your stats page it says "Either you are new or we are refreshing our player ranks. Check back soon."

Also, on the sig generator page it says "Missing stats? We may be refreshing our player ranks. Try again soon."

Let me know if this doesn't go away soon and I will escalate the issue to xorth. Thanks!


Thank you, I'll give it a few days.


That will be overkill. I will check back on the status of it tonight and if it isn't fixed I will escalate it.

Thanks!
TheAcaciaStra1n
TheAcaciaStra1n

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
TheAcaciaStra1n said:
TheBigL said:
TheAcaciaStra1n said:
Morarn said:can you put it as your signature so we can identify what is wrong with it?


Thanks for the response, I have it as my signature now. As I stated before, GT, Grimoire score and my level show but my stats do not.


It appears that on your stats page it says "Either you are new or we are refreshing our player ranks. Check back soon."

Also, on the sig generator page it says "Missing stats? We may be refreshing our player ranks. Try again soon."

Let me know if this doesn't go away soon and I will escalate the issue to xorth. Thanks!


Thank you, I'll give it a few days.


That will be overkill. I will check back on the status of it tonight and if it isn't fixed I will escalate it.

Thanks!


Ok, sounds good. Thank you!
TheAcaciaStra1n
TheAcaciaStra1n

0 Credits 5 Posts
Any news on this matter?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
TheAcaciaStra1n said:Any news on this matter?


Other than you just being unlucky? No.

Xorth should take a look at the generator to see if anything is wrong with it
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
TheAcaciaStra1n said:Any news on this matter?


Ok. I just realized, with xorths help, that the minimum amount of PvP games to be "ranked" on our leaderboards is 50 (recently upped fro 20). You have 21, hence why it is not generating ranks for you. I'll see if there is a way to set the parameters on the sig generator to not require ranks... just as long as you have PvP stats.

Sorry.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
TheAcaciaStra1n said:Any news on this matter?


Fixed! Please try now. Let me know if you have any issues

This thread is closed