Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

spiit atom
spiit atom

0 Credits 2 Posts
My rumble games for the past 2 or 3 days have not been showing up in my true skill ranking but control games are counting. Is anyone else having that problem?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
spiit atom said:My rumble games for the past 2 or 3 days have not been showing up in my true skill ranking but control games are counting. Is anyone else having that problem?

Three days ago, you hit 21 with a few games. Now you are 97% of the way to 22.
I don't see an issue here?

It takes a while to progress to higher and higher ranks, your control rank is lower and fluctuates a lot more.
spiit atom
spiit atom

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thank you for the reply. My confusion is the last 2 days I have played about 20 rumble games but they haven't shown up on the true skill history side (games added) while the control games have shown up during the same time frame. Are you saying although it has not shown up in games added it is still counting under the true skill progress side?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
spiit atom said:Thank you for the reply. My confusion is the last 2 days I have played about 20 rumble games but they haven't shown up on the true skill history side (games added) while the control games have shown up during the same time frame. Are you saying although it has not shown up in games added it is still counting under the true skill progress side?

Hmm.. this may be the case. I will have to confirm. Perhaps, like you said, it only shows in the "games added" history if you go up or down in rank. Try, for testing purposes, keeping an eye on your % towards next rank and see if it moves whenever you collect.

This thread is closed