Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
LUCALEVA
LUCALEVA

5 Credits 3 Posts
I have both the Thunderlord and Dragons Breath but they are not showing.

Thanks.

LUCALEVA
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
LUCALEVA said:I have both the Thunderlord and Dragons Breath but they are not showing.

Thanks.

LUCALEVA

They are showing on one of your other characters, the awoken female hunter (brown emblem).
LUCALEVA
LUCALEVA

5 Credits 3 Posts
Wow okay - didn't see them there today - very weird. So if I use them with the other characters will they be shown on their page as well?

Another question - Is there any way to see how many Atheon and Crota kills I have? I see completions but not individual kills. Is there such a stat? I tried looking on the grim card on bungie but they only show completions as well.

Thanks!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
LUCALEVA said:Wow okay - didn't see them there today - very weird. So if I use them with the other characters will they be shown on their page as well?

Another question - Is there any way to see how many Atheon and Crota kills I have? I see completions but not individual kills. Is there such a stat? I tried looking on the grim card on bungie but they only show completions as well.

Thanks!

Right, if i remember correctly, the exotics show on whatever character they were equipped on last. PERHAPS you never equipped them on that one character?

Regarding the Crota / Atheon kills.. do you mean that you dealt the LAST blow that actually killed him? I ask because you obviously dont get a clear without getting the kill as a team. As far as I know, Bungie doesn't record individual kills by a player on those bosses.
LUCALEVA
LUCALEVA

5 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
No - completion means the whole raid right? But when we find a group that just wants to kill atheon or crota, that kill is not found under "completions" I assume. So I would have way more "atheon/crota only" kills (with the fireteam)

Does this make an sense?

Thanks.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
LUCALEVA said:No - completion means the whole raid right? But when we find a group that just wants to kill atheon or crota, that kill is not found under "completions" I assume. So I would have way more "atheon/crota only" kills (with the fireteam)

Does this make an sense?

Thanks.

The stat you see on the PvE / Raid stats is what we get from bungie, so if that is not accurate, then there is nothing we can do. Is that the # you are talking about?