Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
Hello all Fsg1987 is my name and i am the cofounder of destiny chaos. We are a very active XB1 destiny clan and we have again opened our doors with recruitment. So what can destiny chaos offer you? Great question. If your looking for a clan who has members on almost all the time, were your clan. If you want to beat crota hard every week with every character with ease. Were your clan. If you want that sweet iron banner level 5 weapons before friday on the week. We are so def your clan. Listen dont take my word for it, go to bungie.net look up our members and admins. then look us up in here and look at our stats. numbers dont lie. we are your clan. So im closing with if you are a experience crota beater (vog too!!!!) or your trying to get your character to level 20 xmas noob. Destiny chaos is the clan for you.

thank you all and hope to game hard with everyone

HAIL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
hey guys just updating that destiny chaos now has our own website at destinychaos.enjin.com visit us and look into the clan, we have a new rank structure as well as gaming awards to give member for achievements in duty with our clan

if interested please submit an application throught the website.....just make sure you enjin username is the same as your xb1 gamertag

HAIL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
bumping this shit guys, getting some good recruits lets keep it going recruiting still opening new policy tho go to the bungie.net site and get added there first and then we will point u toward the website