Destiny 2 Tracker Network
xZulloStuntsx
xZulloStuntsx

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi clan mods/leaders,

I've been playing destiny since a week or so after it came out. I enjoy playing PvP and PvE. Figured I'd at least try and join a clan to get groups faster and contribute my help as a generally experienced and active player. I'm on every day and continue to farm for the elusive ghorn so i'm open to running any raids.

Platform: Xb1
Time zone: US - eastern
Preference: PvE
Characters: 32/warlock 32/hunter
eye m broke
eye m broke

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm looking for a crew of stable (no whining no non sense) group to play with as well. Have a Warlock, Hunter and Titan all 32's. If your the type that still hasn't learned how to use the relic on Atheon and avoid it like a plague then I wouldn't be a match for you. I don't do crucible, I only do NF and weekly, gorgon hard cp, atheon hard cp and full crota hard raid.

Xbox One
Age 35
EST Time Zone
PVE
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
hey guys i see both want a clan......i am co founder of destiny chaos we are a group of mature gamers looking to add players to our ranks. we boast over 20 members who are currently active on a daily basis. we do it all the hardest of raids and pvp ( to include iron banner over 7 members got to level 5 on the last one). were also excited to launch our own website last weekend with a clan rank structure, recruit requirements (so we know you commited ) and award system for doing stuff while in clan
dont believe me tho look at our clan site on bungie.net destiny chaos and our website destinychaos.enjin.com stats dont lie,
i hope to here from both of you gentlemen with interest to fill our great clan with even more greatness

HAIL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!