Destiny 2 Tracker Network
xxP0k1natchaxx
xxP0k1natchaxx

0 Credits 1 Posts
We have a fairly new clan of just 3 members. We typically play nights and weekends. If you are usually on these times and need someone to do the raids/weeklies, send me a message and we can add you to our clan. Just looking for some consistent people so I don't have to get on this site every time we want to do the raid.
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
hey if you are on xbox one why dont you and your friends come join my clan destiny chaos we have 20 plus active members and when i say active i mean they are on mostly 5 days a week. we have our own website and ranking system with in the clan, also award system on website that mkaes it a little fun. we are serious gamers but we look for casual guys as well if you do have xb1 and your interested shoot me a messge on here or on xbox live if you got it

hope to hear from you soon
FammA
FammA

0 Credits 16 Posts
I would be interested, im a serious destiny player and ive been looking for other serious players for a while, what timezone do you guys play and whats your website?

fsg1987 said:hey if you are on xbox one why dont you and your friends come join my clan destiny chaos we have 20 plus active members and when i say active i mean they are on mostly 5 days a week. we have our own website and ranking system with in the clan, also award system on website that mkaes it a little fun. we are serious gamers but we look for casual guys as well if you do have xb1 and your interested shoot me a messge on here or on xbox live if you got it

FammA
FammA

0 Credits 16 Posts
I would be interested, im a serious destiny player and ive been looking for other serious players for a while, what timezone do you guys play and whats your website?

fsg1987 said:hey if you are on xbox one why dont you and your friends come join my clan destiny chaos we have 20 plus active members and when i say active i mean they are on mostly 5 days a week. we have our own website and ranking system with in the clan, also award system on website that mkaes it a little fun. we are serious gamers but we look for casual guys as well if you do have xb1 and your interested shoot me a messge on here or on xbox live if you got it