Destiny 2 Tracker Network
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
Destiny Chaos is an XB1 clan that has it all. We currently have 20 plus members in our ranks, all which are active members. We boast our own clan website with rules, a detailed rank system and awards you can earn from the clan. We are highly experienced at raids, PVP and will ALWAYS help a clan member our with anything in game. come and look us up on bungie.net and if you like what you see hell send a request to join to us we will take all members right now lvl 32 or lvl 1 does not matter

see you all soon and HAIL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheRealDeal1821
TheRealDeal1821

0 Credits 1 Posts
fsg1987 said:Destiny Chaos is an XB1 clan that has it all. We currently have 20 plus members in our ranks, all which are active members. We boast our own clan website with rules, a detailed rank system and awards you can earn from the clan. We are highly experienced at raids, PVP and will ALWAYS help a clan member our with anything in game. come and look us up on bungie.net and if you like what you see hell send a request to join to us we will take all members right now lvl 32 or lvl 1 does not matter

see you all soon and HAIL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looking to join TheRealDeal1821 is my gt
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
@therealdeal1821, thank you for showing interest go to bungie.net and search for clan "destiny chaos" and send a request to join, also on your xbox live account friend me FSG1987 and Omr cleanO. we are the founders of the clan and we will set u up

thanks again
FammA
FammA

0 Credits 16 Posts
Ok ill be sure to do this, whats your website? And timezone?

fsg1987 said:@therealdeal1821, thank you for showing interest go to bungie.net and search for clan "destiny chaos" and send a request to join, also on your xbox live account friend me FSG1987 and Omr cleanO. we are the founders of the clan and we will set u up

thanks again
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
FammA said:Ok ill be sure to do this, whats your website? And timezone?

fsg1987 said:@therealdeal1821, thank you for showing interest go to bungie.net and search for clan "destiny chaos" and send a request to join, also on your xbox live account friend me FSG1987 and Omr cleanO. we are the founders of the clan and we will set u up

thanks again

@famma i accepted you on both sites i believe today, so go ahead on bungie set your xbox clan to us and you will have the clan tag under your name, you are now a recruit in destiny chaos congrats we will be seeing you soon
fsg1987
fsg1987

0 Credits 24 Posts
also famma we are EST mainly but we do have players in all timezones in the US