Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Tdot-no1z3
Tdot-no1z3

5 Credits 3 Posts
The patch 1.1.1 came out yesterday and I've noticed that my recent games haven't moved since before 6pm est on the 25th of feb, will dtr be able to get all the info from Bungie to fill in the gap of all the games I played? I went on a pretty long win spree in skirmish and was checking to see my progress on true skill but I noticed that none of the games were being reviewed in the stats. Hopefully it's just because the patch went live, I would hope all those wins don't dissapear.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Tdot-no1z3 said:The patch 1.1.1 came out yesterday and I've noticed that my recent games haven't moved since before 6pm est on the 25th of feb, will dtr be able to get all the info from Bungie to fill in the gap of all the games I played? I went on a pretty long win spree in skirmish and was checking to see my progress on true skill but I noticed that none of the games were being reviewed in the stats. Hopefully it's just because the patch went live, I would hope all those wins don't dissapear.

Hey. This has happened in the past, but the stats were still recorded on Bungies end and we did catch up. It was likely due to the combination of server side maintenance and the update as you said.

I just checked your recent games and it looks like it is starting to update (blue emblem hunter). Let me know if anything looks off.

This thread is closed