Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
CHIEF PRIME
CHIEF PRIME

0 Credits 5 Posts
I am trying to join the regional leaderboards. I am from Amsterdam, ``the`` Netherlands. There are 2 boards for Netherlands. ``Netherlands`` and ``the Netherlands``. I cannot join either. All my countrymen are on the ``the Netherlands`` board. If I fill in Amsterdam, the option to join ``Netherlands`` leaderboard pops up. I join that board but my name does not pop up. I have played enough games to qualify. Can u please fix this for me? Keep up the great work on the site!

My GT is X CHIEF PRIME X
Amestrain
Amestrain

0 Credits 1 Posts
Im having the same problem
tapeworm rage
tapeworm rage

0 Credits 1 Posts
Same here too. I have no idea how to set it up.
AllNewMeowmixx
AllNewMeowmixx

0 Credits 1 Posts
Having the same problem
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
I can't help with the Netherlands problem, but I can help with your name not on the leaderboards.

when you select your region, you must wait for the site to re-rank the boards, which happens several times a day. After that, you should be able to find your ranks
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
CHIEF PRIME said:I am trying to join the regional leaderboards. I am from Amsterdam, ``the`` Netherlands. There are 2 boards for Netherlands. ``Netherlands`` and ``the Netherlands``. I cannot join either. All my countrymen are on the ``the Netherlands`` board. If I fill in Amsterdam, the option to join ``Netherlands`` leaderboard pops up. I join that board but my name does not pop up. I have played enough games to qualify. Can u please fix this for me? Keep up the great work on the site!

My GT is X CHIEF PRIME X

I'll notify xorth of the problem.
CHIEF PRIME
CHIEF PRIME

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
CHIEF PRIME said:I am trying to join the regional leaderboards. I am from Amsterdam, ``the`` Netherlands. There are 2 boards for Netherlands. ``Netherlands`` and ``the Netherlands``. I cannot join either. All my countrymen are on the ``the Netherlands`` board. If I fill in Amsterdam, the option to join ``Netherlands`` leaderboard pops up. I join that board but my name does not pop up. I have played enough games to qualify. Can u please fix this for me? Keep up the great work on the site!

My GT is X CHIEF PRIME X

I'll notify xorth of the problem.

Thank you!
JJimsky
JJimsky

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm having the same problem still, has there been any news about this being fixed or about to be?

Thanks

JJimsky
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
JJimsky said:I'm having the same problem still, has there been any news about this being fixed or about to be?

Thanks

JJimsky

This is fixed