This thread is closed

CenterMass77
CenterMass77

0 Credits 5 Posts
the tracker is not loading for me i get the site but the lfg isnt loading
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
What browser and device are you using? Do you get any error messages?
CenterMass77
CenterMass77

0 Credits 5 Posts
Swat said:What browser and device are you using? Do you get any error messages?
CenterMass77
CenterMass77

0 Credits 5 Posts
no, swat the thing that keeps blocking me are spam adds to false and sites that have trojan virus and malware,i use google with norton 360 security
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
CenterMass77 said:

I doubt any of the advertisements will have viruses. How are the advertisements preventing you from using this site?
CenterMass77
CenterMass77

0 Credits 5 Posts
i didnt say adds i said pop ups and i clicked on one of those pop ups one day that said my chrome needed updating it crashed my computer and wiped my files it cost me 100.00 to get repaired and one more thing this is the only site on my computer that has those pop ups oh , p.s. smartass google is partners with norton so if this arrogant b.s. is all you have dont message me again
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
CenterMass77 said:i didnt say adds i said pop ups and i clicked on one of those pop ups one day that said my chrome needed updating it crashed my computer and wiped my files it cost me 100.00 to get repaired and one more thing this is the only site on my computer that has those pop ups oh , p.s. smartass google is partners with norton so if this arrogant b.s. is all you have dont message me again

We only use high quality advertisers on this site. I've never heard of anyone getting a pop-up. If you ever see one please report it to me, because that is unacceptable. Secondly, anytime something on the internet says "you need to fix your computer" you need to ignore that.

Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
CenterMass77 said:

Like the site owner, Xorth said we don't have popup ads. You should probably learn more on what obvious malicious software is since you said you fell victim to it in the past.

Most unsafe ads or popups are like "click here to fix your pc", "Click here for free music", ect.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
xorth said:

What about advertisements with sound, does that fall into your list of "high quality advertisers?
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
Swat said:
xorth said:

What about advertisements with sound, does that fall into your list of "high quality advertisers?

If you find one, screenshot and send to xorth, we are trying to eradicate them.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Swat said:
xorth said:

We had a prior advertising company that was bad about that and we dropped them. So no, sound is not allowed. However sometimes a shady company will delay the audio like 10 mins and then it doesn't get caught, like sengir said, report those to me.

This thread is closed