Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Ainger25uk
Ainger25uk

0 Credits 2 Posts
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/588015
As the title says, PS4 group looking for Destiny Guardians to game with.

We have members from Europe & US so Timezones for matchmaking should not be an issue. A few of the regular guardians have done all they can / want to do in Destiny an wont be back til HoW drops. In the meantime there are a few of us they still want to raid, nightfall, etc. Problem we have is not having enough people online to do it.

I for one am fed up off LFGing just to run a raid. I dont mind helping out / carrying people through to get them better gear. Not everyone runs the same strats in the raids, but most of our found methods yield good results and we are willing to share our methods with those that wish to regularly raid with us. We will accept seasoned vets, newbies & ones that have never raided before and show you how its done. I dont care if I have the run the raid 9 times a week to help fellow guardians out, all we need is people online wanting to run the raid. That said we are mature gamers and dont need like gob$**s that think they know it all running their mouths off!!

If you fancy looking to game with people that actually want to gain better gear / weapons from this game and learn the ropes then feel free to apply to join the group "I Got Sharded" and add up Ainger25uk on PS4 or Domaki on PS4

EDIT: BTW I have this weeks exotic chest checkpoint (Gorgon's Maze) in VoG
Antigenetic
Antigenetic

0 Credits 1 Posts
Sounds decent, recently coming back to Destiny after taking a break around Christmas; starting the Dark Below as we speak. I'll look you guys up, ye seem legit.
Iron Rabit
Iron Rabit

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would like to join. The fact that I'm russian and kind of newbie doesn't matter, I hope.
Ainger25uk
Ainger25uk

0 Credits 2 Posts
Nope not at all, we looking for all types of gamers that are willing to learn and try out new things. Just send the friend requests and join I Got Sharded over on the bungie.net group link at the top of this OP