Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

God of Harvest
God of Harvest

0 Credits 2 Posts
Does the spree have to take place in a single game (patrol, raid, strike), or does it count kills across multiple events like the "100 kills without dying" bounty? I'm wondering because my personal best didn't increase when I know from counting after each strike screen that I got more kills without dying. Meanwhile I see people on the leaderboard with like 10,000+ and I'm wondering how they could even stay in a single game that long without getting disconnected or something to get that many kills if it only counts a spree in a single game.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
God of Harvest said:Does the spree have to take place in a single game (patrol, raid, strike), or does it count kills across multiple events like the "100 kills without dying" bounty? I'm wondering because my personal best didn't increase when I know from counting after each strike screen that I got more kills without dying. Meanwhile I see people on the leaderboard with like 10,000+ and I'm wondering how they could even stay in a single game that long without getting disconnected or something to get that many kills if it only counts a spree in a single game.

No, it is not a single game. If you were to run a few flawless strikes, play patrol, heck - even do a raid without dying, that would all count.
God of Harvest
God of Harvest

0 Credits 2 Posts
TheBigL said:
No, it is not a single game. If you were to run a few flawless strikes, play patrol, heck - even do a raid without dying, that would all count.

Hmm that's strange then. I have about 15 flawless strikes in a row so far and I didn't get a new spree, then I did an hour long patrol and got like 700 kills and it updated the spree with the exact number of kills I had on that patrol (according to the destiny companion app). Do you have to die for the whole spree to finally register or something?

This thread is closed