Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
Is the message I keep getting and can't use the site! Please help!
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
The message is in the chat box
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
BebopFumbles said:

It just means the site is being rebooted. Refresh the page until it loads again.

Note: If you're using IE (which is a god awful browser), you will probably see that message a lot. I would recommend using a better browser such as Google Chrome.
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
I'm using chrome and have been refreshing the site for hours
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
BebopFumbles said:

Maybe it's your connection? Go here and go a speed test then reply with the results.
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
Any Ideas?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
BebopFumbles said:Any Ideas?

Are you still having problems?
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
Yes
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
Been happening for days
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
BebopFumbles said:Been happening for days

Can you hit hit F12 (if you are using chrome) and screen shot any javascript errors? What browser / os are you using?
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
ailed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
ib.adnxs.com/seg?add=1341929&t=1:1 Failed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
ib.adnxs.com/seg?add=1943152&t=1:1 Failed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
ib.adnxs.com/seg?add=1341929&t=1:1 Failed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
ib.adnxs.com/seg?add=1943152&t=1:1 Failed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
Tooltip.js?v=2:41 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'null' of undefinedTooltip.js?v=2:41 Tooltip.mouseEnterTooltip.js?v=2:31 (anonymous function)
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
chrome
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
was antivirus blocking it ty anyways
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
BebopFumbles said:was antivirus blocking it ty anyways

Why would anti-virus block it? Did you turn it off or what?
BebopFumbles
BebopFumbles

0 Credits 12 Posts
I added it as an accepted website on Avira's Web Protection

This thread is closed