Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

longer73
longer73

3 Credits 2 Posts
My stats do not show up under my clan in Clan Tracker. The message at the bottom say: "The following clan mates have not linked a gamertag or psn id". My psn id is linked everywhere I know to link it, so what am I missing??
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
longer73 said:The following clan mates have not linked a gamertag or psn id".

Pretty sure it means other clan members haven't linked their GT/PSN ID.
Mai7Viac
Mai7Viac

14 Credits 5 Posts
I'm having the same issue as @Longer73. I look up my clan stats and it doesn't have mine saying it's not linked. Yet I can look up my personal stats by searching my gamertag. And searching my gamertag it says that I'm a member of my clan.
TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Mai7Viac said:I'm having the same issue as @Longer73. I look up my clan stats and it doesn't have mine saying it's not linked. Yet I can look up my personal stats by searching my gamertag. And searching my gamertag it says that I'm a member of my clan.

You have to make sure that your gamertag / PSN ID is linked on your bungie.net account. To do this, log into bungie.net, go to settings and click "linked accounts." Link your account and then come here and check your clan stats.

Also, FYI, you should link your GT / PSN ID to your account here. To do so, go here: http://destinytracker.com/Account/Manage and go to "network settings." This will take you to our TrackerNetwork's hub page where you can edit your linked gamertags / PSN ID's.
TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
longer73 said:My stats do not show up under my clan in Clan Tracker. The message at the bottom say: "The following clan mates have not linked a gamertag or psn id". My psn id is linked everywhere I know to link it, so what am I missing??

You have to make sure that your gamertag / PSN ID is linked on your bungie.net account. To do this, log into bungie.net, go to settings and click "linked accounts." Link your account and then come here and check your clan stats.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

437 Credits 1519 Posts
TheBigL said:

That page has been updated, might want to check it out so you're not confusing people. :)
Mai7Viac
Mai7Viac

14 Credits 5 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
TheBigL said:
Mai7Viac said:I'm having the same issue as @Longer73. I look up my clan stats and it doesn't have mine saying it's not linked. Yet I can look up my personal stats by searching my gamertag. And searching my gamertag it says that I'm a member of my clan.

Also, FYI, you should link your GT / PSN ID to your account here. To do so, go here: http://destinytracker.com/Account/Manage and go to "network settings." This will take you to our TrackerNetwork's hub page where you can edit your linked gamertags / PSN ID's.

I figured it out, maybe this will help other people as well. But there's an option to make your profile public. You need to make sure it is set to "public." My account was linked but the box wasn't checked for it to be displayed publicly.
TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Mai7Viac said:
TheBigL said:

I figured it out, maybe this will help other people as well. But there's an option to make your profile public. You need to make sure it is set to "public." My account was linked but the box wasn't checked for it to be displayed publicly.

Oh man, I completely forgot about that! Good work and thanks for the tip!
longer73
longer73

3 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
TheBigL said:
Mai7Viac said:
TheBigL said:

Oh man, I completely forgot about that! Good work and thanks for the tip!

Thanks to all and specifically Mai7Viac; the public checkbox was the issue.
iamlawlz
iamlawlz

0 Credits 1 Posts
How do you make the public or private an option? im not finding the checkbox. thanks in advance!
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
iamlawlz said:How do you make the public or private an option? im not finding the checkbox. thanks in advance!

There are no public or private options to toggle on DestinyTracker
TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Morarn said:
iamlawlz said:How do you make the public or private an option? im not finding the checkbox. thanks in advance!

There are no public or private options to toggle on DestinyTracker

We got it figured out. Thanks for the help ;)
nevesolah
nevesolah

0 Credits 2 Posts
nm
TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
nevesolah said:I did what you suggested above, but my stats are still not showing up in the clan pages. Can anyone help me here??

Thanks

Try updating your stats on your player page here at DTR.

This thread is closed