Destiny 2 Tracker Network
BulletGrain
BulletGrain

0 Credits 4 Posts
If you take PvP serious or want to, let me know ill scout out your character(s) send you a message and hopfully get matches going with us practicing. All you have to do is post your Gamer Tag here and be patience for a message on PSN. -BulletsHonor
Shane King
Shane King

6 Credits 6 Posts
KingNotix

Have only one main PvP character , other is for raid equips and what not. Deleted my third character the other day, making a warlock for it. Anyways I am pretty decent.
Miguelito
Miguelito

0 Credits 4 Posts
I haven't played too much PVP since most of my friends dislike it, but I do enjoy it myself and would love a good team to play with. When I played before I got some of the worst teammates possible, so I haven't played since but I am looking to get back into it. I am a decent player and always try to help my team win - even if I am the only one trying to do so, so hopefully we can play together some time! I only played PVP on one of my characters, but here is my gamer tag: Mig1337o
antoneexx
antoneexx

0 Credits 1 Posts
Send me a messsge on ps4 antoneexx
I only play with my titan
Jmcooper12
Jmcooper12

0 Credits 1 Posts
Add me my psn is Jmcooper12. Have one of each class but mainly play warlock.
alvarito
alvarito

0 Credits 1 Posts
check a let me know sheyn86
Randopoly
Randopoly

0 Credits 1 Posts
1.7 k/d prior halo player mostly halo 3 had 6 50's in this game. Looking to have call outs set ups spawn traps the whole 9 yards add PSN : Randopoly