Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Aasadorian
Aasadorian

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking to get in with a clan so I can play more frequently with quality and consistent players. Running into to many headaches with haphazard groups.
NateDogg1864
NateDogg1864

0 Credits 1 Posts
If you have experience with raids and want a really good clan apply for silence imagined we are a pvp/pve clan
Riekoche
Riekoche

0 Credits 21 Posts
Aasadorian said:Looking to get in with a clan so I can play more frequently with quality and consistent players. Running into to many headaches with haphazard groups.

You've been invited to join "iTsGaming" Community. A multi-platform Destiny gaming collective. I am Ricochet - Fireteam Operator of iTsGaming Community. Originated on the PS3, now expanding across all platforms & regions. We are a healthy community with team-oriented gaming intentions, casual competitive is our mind set. As the group is relatively casual gamers, some of us like to play competitively. But we welcome any level, any skill set, any region of the world to join us.
Avoid the hassle of dealing with trolls & ignoramuses, start playing with friends.

Bungie(Official): www.Bungie.net
iTsGaming Website: www.iTsGaming.com
lonelyraider
lonelyraider

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'
ll play with you this weekend if you want, play on ps3 if you do to my gamertag is ccbizpro don't ask why please?
JMW100
JMW100

0 Credits 22 Posts
Try PS3 Raiding Raiders