Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
negrodamus5624
negrodamus5624

0 Credits 2 Posts
I recently came back to destiny. After being away for months, I fell in love with the game all over. I became a better player from learning from youtube, and just other players in this great community. I recently am struggle with just getting by in life and i didn't have my own copy of the game. I borrowed a friend's copy but he decided to take it back and return to game. I would greatly appreicate if someone could help get a copy of the xbox one verison for cheat some that i can get the DLC packs too so i can continue you play this great came with the great people on this site and in game.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
That's not going to happen.

Destiny isn't that expensive, buy it yourself or get a job if you can't afford it. If you're not old enough for a job then beg to your parents.
negrodamus5624
negrodamus5624

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:That's not going to happen.

Destiny isn't that expensive, buy it yourself or get a job if you can't afford it. If you're not old enough for a job then beg to your parents.

I work, go to college and have other things i have to pay my own bills, im trying to find someone who's willing to let go of there copy go for cheap.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
negrodamus5624 said:

Regardless, it's against our rules to buy/sell stuff. Please go somewhere else to buy Destiny
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
While that may be true, Swat, you're being unfriendly.

Dam, while I do understand your situation, I would like to help you out with a gift card or something, I am also short on cash. Swat is right as well about buying and selling.

I hope you find a way to get back to fight the Darkness, Guardian. You will be missed