Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Handzum
Handzum

0 Credits 1 Posts
I changed my gamertag yesterday and the website won't register my changed one. it says "not finding your stats" when i try and track it, i type in my old gamertag and the stats are there, but it says "invalid user name", but still pulls up my stats they just aren't updating. i also unlinked my old gamertag with my new one here as well and still nothing. can you try and fix this or is there anyway i can? also, will my stats update whenever this/if it gets fixed?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Handzum said:I changed my gamertag yesterday and the website won't register my changed one. it says "not finding your stats" when i try and track it, i type in my old gamertag and the stats are there, but it says "invalid user name", but still pulls up my stats they just aren't updating. i also unlinked my old gamertag with my new one here as well and still nothing. can you try and fix this or is there anyway i can? also, will my stats update whenever this/if it gets fixed?

I looked into this and there does appear to be an issue. I will forward this to Xorth. Thanks.